Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSG (1978) Reunion at Memorabilia Con (UK)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG (1978) Reunion at Memorabilia Con (UK)

From Alien Online:

Memorabilia at the NEC - August Show

More dealers tables than you can swing a Captain Kirk action figure at…

Submitted by: Sandy Auden
    On: 10.08.2005

Europe's largest collectors event returns to the NEC on August 13 - 14 2005. As usual, there'll be over 650 dealers from around the world there, so whether you're after props, toys, posters, comic books, autographs, DVDs or trading cards you're sure to find something to add to your collection.

Special events and attractions will include a Battlestar Galactica reunion featuring (from the original series) Richard Hatch (Apollo), Dirk Benedict (Starbuck), Herb Jefferson Jnr (Boomer), Terry Carter (Admiral Tigh), actresses Anne Lockhart and Laurette Spang (Sheba and Cassiopeia respectively) and others from the cast.

More highlights from the guest list include Walter Koenig (Chekov), Dominic Keating (Star Trek: Enterprise), George Lazenby (James Bond, O.H.M.S.S.), and Aaron Douglas (Tyrol in the new Battlestar Galactica).

This is always a great event to visit. I've been going along for the last six years and I haven't managed to get out of the hall with my credit card untouched - there's always something that catches my eye.

For more information about Memorabilia, check out the NEC group website and for a full guest list, see the Memorabilia website.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Working...
X