Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 'Family Guy' Movie To Feature 'DS9' Parody

http://www.trektoday.com/news/090805_01.shtml

The upcoming Family Guy direct-to-DVD movie Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story will include references to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and both the fourth and the fifth Star Trek movies.

According to Trek BBS member 'PowderedToastMan,' who was able to watch an advance copy of the film, René Auberjonois will reprise his role as Odo during a small sequence
    Full report contains spoilers!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Cool! I can't wait to see it!

Comment

lol

Family Guy's Star Trek spoofs are always great for a laugh, can't wait.

Kirk: "Dr. McCoy, Mr. Spock...and Ensign Ricky will come down to the planet with me."
      Ricky: "Ah dammit."
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I never thought we would see odo again
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
          lol

Family Guy's Star Trek spoofs are always great for a laugh, can't wait.

Kirk: "Dr. McCoy, Mr. Spock...and Ensign Ricky will come down to the planet with me."
          Ricky: "Ah dammit."
          Haha! I loved that

Can't wait for this movie!

Comment

The Family Guy movie is just a three episode arc slapped together, and it shows.

Comment

Working...
            X