• Show
Clear All

Chief Tyrol Lands Bigger Role On 'Galactica'

From SyFyPortal:

Chief Tyrol Lands Bigger Role On 'Galactica'

Author: Eric Giordmaina
    Date: 08-10-2005
    Source: New Age Media Concepts

Click on the link to read the full article.

Some excerpts:

"The Boomer situation is sort of now a sub story for me. So I'm not the guy walking around in the fog all of the time."

"They've given me some brilliant writing," he said. "They've been very generous to me, so I'm quite pleased."

Douglas said that the high quality of the show will continue and even get better during the new season.

"I think season two is better than season one," he said. "Season one was tremendous. It had its high point ten out of ten episodes, and then it had the lesser like every series has. Season two at least at the start is a little more action packed. It really picks up where episodes twelve and thirteen left off."

"My character in particular is caught in the middle, leading a group of people but still having to take orders," he said. "He's sort of absolved of responsibility if a bunch of people die because he can say that he was following orders."

"What I like about the character is that the writers at least have him say something," Douglas said. "He'll say, 'This is wrong or I just need this or that.' At least he can walk away saying that he did everything that he possibly could."

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Thanks for the link
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

thanxz for the link great article too
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X