Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Ohhhh, throwing an AU Apophis at me....

((((((Trupi))))))), if you click on edit on photobucket you can resize your pic, 75%, 50%, 25% you should aim for the pic to be around 600X400 / 25k

Good luck!
    Carolina you're hopping from one thread to another. Where's your loyality? I'm only kidding! I have reduced the pictures but being senile, I reduced some too much and some not enough. I'll figure it out. Don't forget this is the first time doing picture manipulations. Only for Peter!

The ladies at the bar!
    sigpic

Comment

Swirly Apophis.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Are you having trouble resizing your pics to fit the forum rules??
        Does PhotoBucket have a resizing tool?? (sorry to be so clueless... )
        I'm equally as clueless on PB since the only resizing that I do is to make caps fit GW size req's is through 'Save For Web' in PSE3....

Here trupi... you can use this if you'd like... (cropped the gategoers out from the foreground and lightened just a tad...)

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Grrr, having a time finding great piccies. *sniff* I can't find the one when he cameo'd on X-files. *sniffle*

Anyway, here's a nice site with a bunch of con stuff and piccies - I haven't actually seen the piccies yet..but oh well! http://williams.stargate-sg1.hu/inde..._from=&ucat=1&
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            I'm equally as clueless on PB since the only resizing that I do is to make caps fit GW size req's is through 'Save For Web' in PSE3....

Here trupi... you can use this if you'd like... (cropped the gategoers out from the foreground and lightened just a tad...)

Yeah...I do all mine in Photoshop, too. I try to NOT have to learn too much about any program if I don't absolutely have to, thus I have never explored PB's features. (But thanks to LOL4JACK, I now know more. )

So these guys won the costume contest?? WOW - those are fabulous and perfect outfits!! I'm curious, did any of the congoers talk to them afterwards and ask how they made/got them??

Comment

Yeah...I do all mine in Photoshop, too. I try to NOT have to learn too much about any program if I don't absolutely have to, thus I have never explored PB's features. (But thanks to LOL4JACK, I now know more. )

So these guys won the costume contest?? WOW - those are fabulous and perfect outfits!! I'm curious, did any of the congoers talk to them afterwards and ask how they made/got them??

Thanks everyone, for their help. Everyone was taking pictures with them. Michael and Chris also took pictures with them.
              sigpic

Comment

I guess they did, but the best for them I guess was CJ stopping the show when he saw them standing at the back of the room, he just left MS talking and walked up to were they where, saying OMG! this is so good... then he brought them to the stage and had his pic taken with them.

MS in the meantime said, I better get into the pose that I normally am when these guys are around and voila!!! this is what I got

Sorry Peter forgive my OT

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Carolina you're hopping from one thread to another. Where's your loyality? I'm only kidding! I have reduced the pictures but being senile, I reduced some too much and some not enough. I'll figure it out. Don't forget this is the first time doing picture manipulations. Only for Peter!

The ladies at the bar!
                  Hey! I SO was NOT wearing a bikini thing when I was with Peter at the bar and don't spread rumors that I was! Tee Hee ;-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                    Hey! I SO was NOT wearing a bikini thing when I was with Peter at the bar and don't spread rumors that I was! Tee Hee ;-)
                    I'm talking about the other group of ladies-hum-hum. You know the group doing show and tell with Peter.b
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      I'm talking about the other group of ladies-hum-hum. You know the group doing show and tell with Peter.b
                      Oooo - what a horrible visual! You are a truly wicked woman and I doubt Peter would have hung around for that party.

BTW - Congrats on your 500th post. You're an animal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                        Oooo - what a horrible visual! You are a truly wicked woman and I doubt Peter would have hung around for that party.

BTW - Congrats on your 500th post. You're an animal!!!!
                        I didn't even realize I made 500 posts-WOO-HOO!
                        sigpic

Comment

Peter hates Replicators!
                          sigpic

Comment

..or is wishing he'd gotten to Big Galactic Sale Lots when they were having their Replaway sale...
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Osiris, I sooooooooooooo love this pic!!!!! can I keep him

Good Morning! Just posting to move thread! Talk later!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey - who knew - there is Apophis fic out there. I will find it and I will post it :-)

Here's the first.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1389376/1/

Comment

Working...
                                X