No announcement yet.

Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they let him DJ at the Cabaret but he said it was not widely accepted well.
    sigpic

Comment

leaving work now will try to post some NJ con. pictures of Peter, when I get home-Bye
      sigpic

Comment

Long live Apophis ... Thunk*

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Great picture-where did you find it?
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! My little girl had her tonsils out today so I spent the day at the hospital with her :-(

She wore her Stargate T-Shirt so that made her a little bit happier!

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Thunk!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/StripWilliams.jpg
                Thunk!
                Trupi!!!!! What did you do at the CON!!!!!! ROFLOL

Lynn, glad to here your girls is doing fine , what did she say of your pic with Peter?

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Checked around and realized that there was no Apophis/Peter Williams thread!!! How can that be...?
                  Oh my goodness. That's true! How could it be? We've been neglectful in our lotar duties that's for sure! Thanks for opening the thread LOL4JACK!

Oh Apophis…. my favorite male Goa’uld, the bad guy we *lurve* to hate. IMOHO nobody can do a Goa’uld with such personality as Peter does. (Okay… well…. maybe Cliff Simon as Ba’al… my second favorite male G.) But Apophis is who we’re introduced to first in the series and all the others tend to be ho-hum once you’ve been smitten by the hippest, hottest Goa’uld in the land… errr... galaxy... uhhh... universe!

I mean really - who else can do that trademarked wide-eyed, chin up in the air look of disdain… “How dare you not bow down to me you… Human!” quite the way Peter has?

Favorite ep? Too hard! All of them! Loved him too when he got to act out/show the host side of Apophis the last time the character died. Showed Peter's wide range & wonderful acting.

(((Peter)))

We luv ya!!! (And the Goa’uld you portray!)
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                    Hey guys! My little girl had her tonsils out today so I spent the day at the hospital with her :-(

She wore her Stargate T-Shirt so that made her a little bit happier!
                    Lynn hope your little gater is feeling better. Did she like all the items you bought her at the con.? Like my picture of Peter? He's going to kill me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Oh my goodness. That's true! How could it be? We've been neglectful in our lotar duties that's for sure! Thanks for opening the thread LOL4JACK!
                      (((((((Shimmering Star))))))))

Oh Apophis…. my favorite male Goa’uld, the bad guy we *lurve* to hate. IMOHO nobody can do a Goa’uld with such personality as Peter does. (Okay… well…. maybe Cliff Simon as Ba’al… my second favorite male G.) But Apophis is who we’re introduced to first in the series and all the others tend to be ho-hum once you’ve been smitten by the hippest, hottest Goa’uld in the land… errr... galaxy... uhhh... universe!
                      Completly agree, he was the most hatefull Gouald ever, not even Anubis that was all powerfull and half ascended had the impact that Apophis had during the series..., Apophis was farrrrr more lovely to hate
                      I mean really - who else can do that trademarked wide-eyed, chin up in the air look of disdain… “How dare you not bow down to me you… Human!” quite the way Peter has?
                      ROFLOL, I could not have said it better, I will borrow your quote and post it at the begining of the thread
                      Favorite ep? Too hard! All of them! Loved him too when he got to act out/show the host side of Apophis the last time the character died. Showed Peter's wide range & wonderful acting.

(((Peter)))

We luv ya!!! (And the Goa’uld you portray!)

Comment

Lynn hope your little gater is feeling better. Did she like all the items you bought her at the con.? Like my picture of Peter? He's going to kill me!
                        Her throat hurts like crazy and she threw up after the painkillers but she's doing well Thanks :-)

When she saw the picture of Peter and I she was a little confused until she looked harder and realized it was "Apophis" - she said "Mom! You hugged Apophis. He could have hurt you!" Yes, she still has issues with the concept of actors :-)

As for the picture of Peter that you posted - if he punishes you next time he sees you don't come crying to me!

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                          Her throat hurts like crazy and she threw up after the painkillers but she's doing well Thanks :-)

When she saw the picture of Peter and I she was a little confused until she looked harder and realized it was "Apophis" - she said "Mom! You hugged Apophis. He could have hurt you!" Yes, she still has issues with the concept of actors :-)

As for the picture of Peter that you posted - if he punishes you next time he sees you don't come crying to me!
                          Lynn, I'm glad you didn't show her this picture today

Comment

Apophis may have been the most evil of the Goa'uld villains, but he sure could ship!! He made his wife his Queen!! Favorite scene? Mmmm, whenever Jack responded sarcastically to Apophis!!

Peter, you did a great job making us despise Apophis!!! Good luck in whatever you do!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Peter Williams is fabulous, isn't he? I came across him at a convention years back, and he was lots of fun, full of great stories, and just a really nice guy. He seems to be great with everyone.
                              I second that. We were waiting in line to get my kids pictures taken with CJ at the Dallas Con and Peter was walking by. He looked like he was leaving the Con, but he took time to stop and talk to my kids. They thought it was cool talking to Apophis.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Thunk!
                                Had to move the picture to the third page! G-- and he was sitting next to me! Next time------
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X