X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Well, pics from this weekend....

He has the most amazing arms!!!!!!!
    The man is in wonderful shape! He was a model in his younger days.
    sigpic

Comment

Here are a couple pictures of Peter spinning discs at the Burbank Con. Peter took over for the DJ and stayed until almost 1am with fans.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

*thunk*
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Peter with his adoring fans at the NJ Stargate Convention--Oh Mr. Williams-look at my key chain!
          sigpic

Comment

Well goodnight everyone! Hope you keep the thread on the first page, Post often!
            Hopefully I'll get my pictures on soon!
            sigpic

Comment

Once again good morning guys! Trying to keep the thread on the 1st page so other gaters can see it and join in the fun. Once again this is a thread to let Peter know we appreciated his acting skills which brought the villian we love to hate to Stargate. So please post if you are lurking and say hello to Peter (he said he would also be lurking) and tell about your favorite Apophis episode or moment.
              sigpic

Comment

Peter's favorite costume!
                sigpic

Comment

It's hard for me to list a favorite Apophis episode, because I loved them all!Apophis was the best villian ever. He just wouldn't die and that was the best part! He was there to cause havoc for SG-1. I miss him and it was wonderful to see him last season. Come back Apophis!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Apophis was definately one of the best gou'uld ever cause we got to hate him SO much! I mean, the snake head would just not die! I liked Serpent's Song. It was excellent of acting by Peter Williams, and it gave the SG-1 actors a great chance to showcase thier dark sides. I think it really challanged everyone as it was a 'big nasty gou'uld' ep without the special effects and it was a few people in a room. We got to see the hatred Apophis aroused, and yet, the compassion for the host. It raised moral issues and I found it very compelling.

I remember seeing Peter Williams on the X-Files a while back. Me and my sister were watching and he had a small part and lots of hair, which I'd never seen him in before and we're like 'Hey, it's Apophis!'

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Checked around and realized that there was no Apophis/Peter Williams thread!!! How can that be...?

As Apophis, he was the ultimate BAD GUY, the most feared Goa'uld, they have had to kill him 3 times so far and he always manages to come back... if there is a Goa'uld that we should definitely see again is Apophis!

As RL Peter Williams , he is a great person, loves the fans and really takes his time to spend some time with them, he is kind, he is thoughtful, loves kid and you can be sure that he will remember your name.

So, please post... have fun and let's talk about Apophis/Peter Williams....
                      Peter Williams is fabulous, isn't he? I came across him at a convention years back, and he was lots of fun, full of great stories, and just a really nice guy. He seems to be great with everyone.

Comment

If you are lurking,told you Peter, they still love you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here to move the thread along! Showing my office mates Peter's pictures
                          sigpic

Comment

More pictures from the CON

Peter making a drumroll effect with the mic when he came in

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

That's a great pic LOL4JACK, he really seems to be a nice and funny guy

Peter, if you ever drop buy : you did a great job on Stargate SG-1, you portrayed the best vilain ever, the one you love to hate !!!!! Apophis was so damn persistent, he just wouldn't die. Thank you so much for all your hard work on the show, we miss you !

Comment

I had the honor of meeting Peter Williams last April and I was blown away by how truly nice a man he is. He LOVES music, esp. Reggae, and when in the DJ mode, it's like he's in another world.

Peter, thanks for all those years playing such a handsome villan! We miss ya!
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X