Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Checked around and realized that there was no Apophis/Peter Williams thread!!! How can that be...?

As Apophis, he was the ultimate BAD GUY, the most feared Goa'uld, they have had to kill him 3 times so far and he always manages to come back... if there is a Goa'uld that we should definitely see again is Apophis!

As RL Peter Williams , he is a great person, loves the fans and really takes his time to spend some time with them, he is kind, he is thoughtful, loves kid and you can be sure that he will remember your name.

In Shimmering Star's words.... Who else can do that trademarked wide-eyed, chin up in the air look of disdain… “How dare you not bow down to me you… Human!” quite the way Peter has?

So, please post... have fun and let's talk about Apophis/Peter Williams....
    Last edited by LOL4JACK; 10 August 2005, 04:41 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

I'm guessing you had a really good time at the Nj con?

I LOVE Apophis...he was the BEST SG1 Villain EVER...

And Peter Williams...I've never heard a bad word about him...he seems to be a really nice person.

So what's he like in RL???
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I'm guessing you had a really good time at the Nj con?

I LOVE Apophis...he was the BEST SG1 Villain EVER...

And Peter Williams...I've never heard a bad word about him...he seems to be a really nice person.

So what's he like in RL???
      He is really great, my first impression of him goes like this..

He's on stage at the CON and a girl comes to ask him a question, they had been talking the night before, so he remembers her name and addresses her by it, I think she asked him some advice about performing and he said that the first thing is that all actors have to like being the center of attention and being on stage so he brings her and her friend up to the stage and they perform a choreographed dance I don't think many actors or people will give stage time to others... so (((((((Peter))))))

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

He loves kids, reggie,and soccer(big time). SueKay- his grandfather was from Scotland and Peter was born in Jamaica.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          He is really great, my first impression of him goes like this..

He's on stage at the CON and a girl comes to ask him a question, they had been talking the night before, so he remembers her name and addresses her by it, I think she asked him some advice about performing and he said that the first thing is that all actors have to like being the center of attention and being on stage so he brings her and her friend up to the stage and they perform a choreographed dance I don't think many actors or people will give stage time to others... so (((((((Peter))))))
          He also stayed up to 12am with the fans that attended the ice-cream party (fans had to pay extra for that). He talked to each person and stopped for a picture or an autograph when anyone asked. He felt that the fans paid good money to attend and he gave them their moneys worth.
          sigpic

Comment

He sounds like a down-to-earth guy. Did he give any clues as to whether he will be back on SG-1?

Token ~

Comment

What is your favorite Apophis moment!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                He sounds like a down-to-earth guy. Did he give any clues as to whether he will be back on SG-1?
                I have to agree with my friends Trupi and LOL4Jack - Peter is an extremely friendly and intelligent man. He is very generous with his time for the fans and even took time when he was being interrupted by fans during an obviously non-SG conversation.

As for him returning to Stargate - nothing planned at this time although nothing is ruled out for the future :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

My favorite moment was in Jolinar's memories when Apophis ripes his mask off and you see it's him. I remember going "Holy crap his back". It was great!
                  sigpic

Comment

he finally has a thunk thread!!!!

WOOT!!

... WOOT!!

*looks for piccies*
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      What is your favorite Apophis moment!
                      Well in light of recent conversations, it has to be him chosing a wife during COTG ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                        Well in light of recent conversations, it has to be him chosing a wife during COTG ;-)
                        I forgot! How many Apophis fans have seen the uncut version of Chariots of the Gods? If you have seen it then you would understand why it definitely left an impression on Peter!Wow
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          he finally has a thunk thread!!!!

WOOT!!

... WOOT!!

*looks for piccies*
                          Well, pics from this weekend....

He has the most amazing arms!!!!!!!

Comment

You wanted a pic - well look what I found. This is pretty close to how he looked yesterday

Comment

LOL4Jack - Woo Hoo!!! You rock! I lack the technology tonight to post my pics from the con :-(

Hmm- you really did like his arms - didn't you :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X