Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Cadman again (Duet Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xanderic
    She probably did other unmentionable things with McKay's body in the bluff. It would have been funny if she walked into the girls poker night like that. ROFL
    They just couldnt show them on TV - perhaps you should ask joe
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
      I'm not that fond of the idea of Cadman in a relationship with Beckett if only because she had amazing chemistry with McKay, even if she was just a disembodied voice

Right from the start, she was able to match Rodney snark for snark and wouldn't take of his crap without giving some back on her own. Sure, she had problems with not taking over his body, but that was probably due to extreme boredom on her part (I doubt she joined the Marines to sit around and watch Rodney play with math for the whole day).

Lastly, Rodney needs someone like her in the city. Not only does she not take his crap, but now she's got a clear path through all his defenses and stand-offish routines. She knows him far better than any other person ever could, and that could make for some very interesting interactions with Rodney. And not just McKay, too. Elizabeth, Sheppard, even Carter (I'd bet) all pride themselves on knowing the "real" Rodney McKay and not just the prickly shell he presents to the outside world. How do you think they'd react to Cadman suddenly knowing and understanding McKay far, far better than they do?

Given how she sleeps... that's a good bet
      Could be that McKay will end up in a romance with Cadman--he IS the main character of the show, after all. But that's okay--I'd prefer Beckett to remain the shy, somewhat befuddled but loveable doctor tucked away in the background.

Comment

Working...
      X