Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see Cadman again (Duet Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to see Cadman again (Duet Spoilers)

I'd love to see her bumping into Rodney sometime
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I would like to see her again from time to time. Actress did a really good job.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I so do! Beckett + Cadman and Rodney+ Katie

I have a mini animation of Rodney kissing Carson ROFL!!!! but I don't have anywhere to upload it
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Try www.megaupload.com
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          It's a animated gif... so you don't need to dl it to see it.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

In that case www.imageshack.us
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              In that case www.imageshack.us
              lol.. "maximum image size: 1024 kilobytes"... i'm 500 over .. I didn't take into consideration of image restrictions when I made it

Comment

Cadman was cool, she would be a very good recurring character. She could even fill in for Ronan if he ever runs off or can't go on a mission now that Ford is gone. Wonder what'll happen between her and Carson?

Comment

http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-image-hosting.php
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Macharius0
                    Wonder what'll happen between her and Carson?
                    Well they did kiss...well sort of
                    love Torri

Comment

I've said it before on this forum so I'll say it again, she did a great job in acting and her character is enjoyable. It would be a shame for her not to make a reappearance.
                      Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
                      1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
                      2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
                      3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41OOB8HF for a big size one

I think I'm going to redo the animation again though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=41OOB8HF for a big size one

I think I'm going to redo the animation again though.
                          Compress the Gif file. I don't know how the quality is, how many colours, runtime length etc or anything more about the animated gif. If you don't know how to do it then PM me & I'll show how to upload it to me. I'll do it for you to get it down in size.

Comment

I wish she would come back too. I really liked her...

And also, I'm gonna add in this:

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Anyone else think she looks hot?
                              http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Working...
                              X