Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They wouldnt want the Wraith as they would feed of their followers and the ori claim to protect their followers
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

A Wraith encountering a Prior would be interesting to me... both seem to be quite a bit "more" than human. I can't assume that the Wraith would automatically come out on top... or that they could even feed on the "essence" of a human who has been so severely altered by the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        Well, there's an actual biological aspect to the Wraith's feeding process. We know that start by injecting enzymes into the victim. As ascended beings lack a body which could be injected into, let alone touched, I doubt that they would be a possible meal.

Not to mention the way ascended beings can wipe hive ships from existence with simply a thought.

The enzymes make the body stronger so the human doesn't die of the shock (Super-Ford anyone?)! So they might be able to feed on a ascended being!
        Now actualy geting close to one... not so likely!
        Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
          The Doci and Priors will probably "Vader choke" the Wraith or use telekinesis to throw them against the wall. Or... set them on fire. LOL!

Wraith- strength, speed, acute sense, regenerative abilities, telepathic abilities, and their stun weapons(Prior and Doci are still human)

Prior and Doci- Telekinetic abilities, staff, self-sacrifice , and other unkown
          abilities.

Comment

Okay Alex Levine posted this on his blog just now so this should settle it.

Originally posted by Alex Levine's Stargate Blog
            August 10, 2005
            Inanities
            I logged onto gateworld today and was completely transfixed by one simple post: “Can a Wraith eat an Ori?” And this is really where my job gets ridiculously fun, because being me, I can just walk two steps to where Joe, Paul and Damian are sitting in Joe’s office and be like… “um… so… hey… Can a Wraith eat an Ori?”

So I did. And they were really cool about it. Joe said, “yes, of course” but he was actually lying. Paul was more kind. He told me the truth. He said, no, a Wraith couldn’t eat an Ori, because the Ori have no corporeal body. So how would they find them? I suggested perhaps the Wraith could come up with some kind of vacuum device for life-sucking, with a sensor on it. Or, I offered, the Wraith could be always ready for life-sucking and then maybe get lucky and happen upon an Ori. Then they all looked at each other and made me feel a little uncomfortable.

So I asked if a Wraith could eat a Prior and they all agreed that Priors would make good eatin’ for a Wraith. Paul clarified that the Priors are simply humans imbued with special powers. But as to who would win in a battle, for example, in an arena episode, we all thought the Prior would be much more powerful, but it would depend on the circumstances.

Then Joe said that would make an awesome episode and encouraged me to go pitch it to Rob and Brad.

Rob and Brad told me this would be my last season on the show. They thanked me for my efforts.

Just kidding. I didn’t do that.
            <snip>

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by dissie
              wow you guys are really thinking deep about this! that's so awesome! but i agree, the wraith seem to need the physical body to be able to "suck" the engery out...
              What ya mean seem we have never seen them try but if they could they would have probably eatin the energy beings on that one planet where They got tricked into thinkin they went back to earth.

Comment

The full link to the blog is here http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

My answer is, haven't a clue, but wish they would! Since so far I've found the Orii distinctly unimpressive and about as threatening as a block of wet cement.

Albion
                  Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Working...
                  X