Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation (Shex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Shexers! Long time no see! It's my 3 year GW anniversary today, so I had to stop by with some old faves! It's all in the eye sexin'!

Spoiler:

^^ Yeah Shep, we know what you're thinking!

I don't know if you do it anymore, but if someone's feeling creative and wants to do a pic fic, they're welcome!

sigpic

Comment

*drags thread onto page 1* Just dragging the lads to the front of the pack. Shex rocks!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread*

im doin NANO again this year... yes there will more shexyness involved *smirks*
        sigpic

Comment

peek-a-boo?

sateda1.jpg

: "Good, now spread a little.."
          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Now, here's another thread I can get behind. (So to speak...)
            My other fave Atlantis slash along with McBeck(Lenka*)
            *sometimes

Nice bump, Hitchhiker.
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Indeed. Slash is good, it keeps our imaginations active..
              "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Sorry to see this thread seems to have ended/gone into hibernation. Must look through the pages, it is wonderful to be re-aquainted with the spork again !!!

Please people - are you not here any more ?

Comment

There isle th of stuff around think I've read most of it by now need new writers.

Comment

Man, I miss this thread so much...we had soooo much fun in this thread. I say we make a come back!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, here is something to help us remember the old times

sigpic

Comment

wha? this is like the first time i've posted in this thread in... a very long time.... so uh yeah... any other Shexer's still around? have some shex teaser from one of my many fics.

Spoiler:
                        *bridge*

Most of the command crew had retired for the evening leaving only Sheppard in command, his partner by his side and the secondary crew at the other stations.

Sheppard pulled up the latest sensor scans and sighed softly, "witch is not gonna like that."

Ronon looked over his lover's shoulder. "Is it headed towards us?"

"I can't tell for sure." He began and looked at one of the secondary crew, "Lieutenant, I need a sensor sweep of the sector of space where your latest scan was but go deep and in depth there might be something there."

She nodded, "Aye sir, should we let you know who know."

He shook his head, "She most likely already knows not much can escape her senses." Sheppard remarked.

"True." The lieutenant commented as she performed the scan and magnified it as well, "there's something there alright it was evading our sensors."

"Can you identify it?" He asked.

"No sir, I can't." She admitted.

Sheppard was about to say something as I appeared on the bridge and sighed softly, "Too late, she knows."

"Son of a.." Ronon remarked, "you didn't even have a chance to inform her."

"I had a feeling that I wouldn't have to do so."

I walked over towards the window and looked out of it. "Reveal." I growled.

"The hell is she doing?" The Lieutenant muttered.

"Leave her be, she knows exactly what she's doing." Sheppard commanded.

Ronon added, "Shep, her eyes are darker then usual."

He groaned, "****."

I faced them, "I'm okay my eyes will remain dark for the time being being in space magnifies my own gifts and what I'm able to do."

"You're not dark right now?"

"Just have heightened senses right now. But there will be times during this mission that I will be dark and will be drawing a lot of magick from my surroundings. I have my private room and that is heavily shielded for a reason."

"We didn't think that it was shielded."

"I added the shielding to the room. I need it, but also my daughters will need it as well, they're strong but not nearly as strong as I am, they'll need the quite to relax when they need to do so."

"I thought your mediation room was just yours." Sheppard remarked.

"It's not just mine although I'm the one who uses it the most. My daughters will use it from time to time on missions."

"What about the rest?"

"They are welcome in the room as long as one of us is with us. The room is set up so that my daughters and I can also practice our Craft as well there is an alter and all the tools that we need. We have a circle with a pentagram drawn in the center of it the candles mark the corners of the pentagram." I pointed out.

"I guess that makes sense." Ronon commented.

Sheppard nodded, "I agree with that one."

I pulled up the sensor scan, "The ships are not a danger, allow them to approach. They are old friends of Crichton and his mate."

"How long?"

"Long enough. The command staff needs rest."

"You need sleep as well." Sheppard pointed out as he noticed the exhaustion that was starting to show.

I nodded, "Hopefully I'll be able to relax long enough to do so. All of my senses are still heightened."

Ronon arched an eyebrow as he looked at me, "From what I understand, you should have been able to already relax and allow your senses to go back to normal."

"Space magnifies what I can do. I will remain in a semi-heightened state for the rest of the mission." I explained.

"I don't understand." Ronon confessed.

Sheppard rested his hand on his partner's shoulder, "Her own abilities are magnified due to being in space." He began and looked at me as he waited.

I nodded, "He deserves to know the truth. The last challenge I took."

"I can't verify that one." Sheppard remarked.

"No you can't. The world isn't ready to know that demons exist." I pointed out, "nor that the world is filled with creatures of the dark."

"Vampires?"

"Yes for one. Also the fact that Were's and Shifters exist but have not made their presence known."

"It's been in the news lately that Vampires have come out of the coffin." Sheppard remarked.

"My office." Was all I said as I looked at Sheppard and Ronon and beamed off the bridge.

The couple looked at each other.

"Lieutenant, the bridge is yours for the time being." Sheppard ordered as he and Ronon left the bridge.

"Aye sir." The lieutenant replied as she answered him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X