Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Hewlett should get an award (Possible spoilers for Duet)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I whole heartedly agree. This guy deserves some sort of award for his performances, i especially liked the episode from last week and when tweaked on ford hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
      Was it really necessary for him to kiss Carson That was sick
      Remember, in the context of the story, it wasn't McKay kissing Beckett, it was Cadman
      Spoiler:
      who thought she was going to die at that point.

Personally, I thought it fit. .and was well done.

This was the best Hewlett has done on SGA so far. I liked him before, I love him now!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I thoroughly agree -- DH deserves an award for his performance! The seizure scene and the scene where McKay and Cadman were struggling for control of McKay's body after the "date" were both outstanding. As for the kiss with Carson, when I saw the discussion about this on the season preview show, I wasn't sure how this would play out, but seeing it in the context of the episode, it was fine, since it was Cadman seeking to check out Carson's kissing technique just once, in case the dematerialization-rematerialization didn't work out as planned... I fervently hope this show has a long life, as I enjoy watching all these characters, but especially McKay and Zelenka!

Comment

Yeah Zelenka is awesome too... does he have his own thread yet? (I don't remember seeing one)
          BSG convert....

Comment

Zelenka has a thread in the Characters and Relationships section
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

*doesn't get it why people make such a fuss about that kiss...* I don't see why it's "sick" or why people would be worried about it and how the context is so important...so it's two guys kissing...get over it!

I liked that scene, Cadman really likes Carson and that made it really romantic. And I like/don't mind slash (depending on the series) so I also enjoyed it for the pure kinky factor of it and because it was hilarious to see Carson's and Rodney's reactions to it.
              It never entered my mind that this was a big deal that had to be handle in a certain way or be catastrophic as I've seen people say...

You'd think we'd be over this kind of thinking...
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I totally agree with everyone that DH should win get an award!! This was a funny episode. But the whole time I was watching it, I kept wishing I was Cadman. I just think that David is reallly cute!! And in reality I'm a married woman with 3 kids, but I guess I can always have a good daydream!!
                Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                  *doesn't get it why people make such a fuss about that kiss...* I don't see why it's "sick" or why people would be worried about it and how the context is so important...so it's two guys kissing...get over it!

I liked that scene, Cadman really likes Carson and that made it really romantic. And I like/don't mind slash (depending on the series) so I also enjoyed it for the pure kinky factor of it and because it was hilarious to see Carson's and Rodney's reactions to it.
                  It never entered my mind that this was a big deal that had to be handle in a certain way or be catastrophic as I've seen people say...

You'd think we'd be over this kind of thinking...
                  Ah we live in a different world. I feel the same way almost word for word I could have written that post. I just don't get it either. Heck I will go on record right here right now I want more same-sex SGA action!

I was a little perplexed at the ratings for this ep being down, I now have come to the shocking realization that indeed some people may have avoided it because of the kiss! How sad. Oh well, as I said we live in a different world. Oh I get to see another Man-Man kiss this week on Dr Who (screened in the UK earlier in the year). So, no Mr David Hewlett this is not the first Man-Man kiss on SciFi I believe Dr Who beat you to it, kind of ironic.

Comment

Working...
                  X