This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Jackets

Does anyone know where I can get a jacket just like McKays or Sheppards? I have wanted one since the show's launch and I can't find them anywhere.

And when I say McKays I mean the Black one, not the Tan one.

I have a similar question, im looking for the tight tshirts with the zips on the front that they all wear, or just a name of what type they are so i can have a bit better look searching for them Thanks

Replicarter

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

There like old navel uniforms.
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

I dont think its possible to buy one of those jackets yet. If they ever offer them though, I'd get one right away! You could try to make one, but it probably wouldn't turn out the same. Unless you're really good with a sewing machine . They're just so darn cool lookin'!

As for the shirts, you could try looking at your local sporting goods store. Or Amazon.com, they have everything! It might not be the same brand but you could find one close. Has anyone noticed that Sheppard wears the same shirt almost every week? You'd think he'd bring more clothes with him....

Comment

Hmmm, I want one too. I'd expect they'd be very expensive though. I mean, just a jacket with a little logo on it is $55.
          (lol, when I went to the convention in Burbank I was eyeing some of the suits the security guys were wearing.... )

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
            I have a similar question, im looking for the tight tshirts with the zips on the front that they all wear, or just a name of what type they are so i can have a bit better look searching for them Thanks

Replicarter
            Nearest thing to one of the shirts is a cycling jersey...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter

Replicarter
              I've got one, it's light-blue and long sleeved.

But my mother's the one that bought it... not me
              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Try http://www.stargate6.com/

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:R...s+jacket&hl=en
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

The first link didn't have any Atlantis jackets (or at least none that I could find), and the second link was to a website that was shut down awhile ago. Google hasn't helped me much either. I guess the only option right now is to either make your own jacket, or modify an existing gray jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by ldsguy
                    The first link didn't have any Atlantis jackets (or at least none that I could find), and the second link was to a website that was shut down awhile ago. Google hasn't helped me much either. I guess the only option right now is to either make your own jacket, or modify an existing gray jacket.
                    OK, you start with a winter Dickies (the brand) jacket. I have the instructions on how to modify it somewhere, but I can't find it. I got it from a volunteer at the Vancouver Con in April. He was wearing one he had made and it looked great.

I WILL find it.....and post when I do, ok?
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hurry up Lida
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

im sure mazzmataz is alreday making one . anyway, i once looked and looked for an atlantis jacket, i could never find one. they're so cool!
                        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          OK, you start with a winter Dickies (the brand) jacket. I have the instructions on how to modify it somewhere, but I can't find it. I got it from a volunteer at the Vancouver Con in April. He was wearing one he had made and it looked great.

I WILL find it.....and post when I do, ok?
                          Hehe, thats awesome, I cant wait! . The only thing I worried about is that it'd end up kinda cheesyish looking...but with the instructions it would turn out alot better. Maybe my lazyness will wear off and I'll get around to making one. I would probably mainly use it out and about as a regular jacket, theres a very slim chance I'll ever be able to go to a con (I'm too much of a cheepo!). But it would still be cool to have one nevertheless.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Nearest thing to one of the shirts is a cycling jersey...

Heyyyyy thanks alot, iv had a look around and they look cool im gonna get one Well, when i find a plain color, i can only find ones with logos all over, but still what im looking for Danke

Replicarter

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I think I took a pic of one of the volunteers wearing the Atlantis jacket he made. I'll look for it later, promise. I'm running late right now. His looked great! I was very impressed.

And yes, disorganized me is STILL looking for the instructions.
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                              X