This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Synopses

Why is it that some entries in the episode archives have detailed insightful speculations and things at the bottom (character developement, unanswered questions, ect.) and some do not? I have made it a habit to check these things after waching an episode and only just noticed it now.
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Eventually all episodes will have detailed, insightful synopses, with the little nuggets of cool stuff at the bottom. But we're still working on writing Season One synopses, and the second half of Season Seven, not to mention The Sentinel from S5. Once these are taken care of, rest assured, the great Darren will fill in the gaps with this great additional material that makes GateWorld stand out above the rest.

I can, of course, blow this horn because that section is not mine at all- It's Darren's, and he's done a marvelous job making it the best episode guide out there.

Give him time to work his magic!

Comment

THANX! Sorry if it sounded a tad impatient, but I really LOVE the extras on GateWorld. Hats off to all the mods and folks who keep it a cut above the rest!
      [email protected]
      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
      One nation under dog
      There of which I stand alone
      A face in the crowd
      Unsung, against the mold
      Without a doubt
      Singled out
      The only way I know

Comment

Excellent.
        Other sites try to imitate gw with their not so impressive little 'nuggets'. but i love how gw has the related eps etc.

yay

Comment

Working...
        X