This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mentalmichael
    Well, call me old fashioned but I stick to two at a time personally!

Although.... Shep/Weir/Teyla...... nah

well, maybe!
    Don't worry, we are wacko and you're not old fashioned!
    Shep/Weir/Teyla? Mmmmmmmmmmm... maybe the fight between Sparky Shippers and Sheyla Shippers would cease then?
    One can always hope

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Don't worry, we are wacko and you're not old fashioned!
      Shep/Weir/Teyla? Mmmmmmmmmmm... maybe the fight between Sparky Shippers and Sheyla Shippers would cease then?
      One can always hope
      Would be sort of a cease fire...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay. I'm just here for a quick note.

I am a proud supporter of Weir/Zelenka shipping.

Comment

Yep but I'm not sure everyone would like the idea about Sheppard/Weir/Teyla
          Liz and Zelenka are cute but I think it's Zelenka who has a crush and Liz feels like a teacher. You know when a boy has a crush on his teacher? It happens a lot! Even suspect Sheppard with his math teacher

Comment

Yep but I'm not sure everyone would like the idea about Sheppard/Weir/Teyla
            Liz and Zelenka are cute but I think it's Zelenka who has a crush and Liz feels like a teacher. You know when a boy has a crush on his teacher? It happens a lot! Even suspect Sheppard with his math teacher
            I like the idea of shep/weir/teyla, to be honest i think it'd solve the problem of the shweir/sheyla fights a little, but that's just me with some crazy idea. I like wier in any ot3 basically. *giggles* mcwully!
            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

How about just Weir/Teyla?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                How about just Weir/Teyla?
                Eum, I not so into slash and they have to better their friendship first
                Originally posted by weirfan517
                I like the idea of shep/weir/teyla, to be honest i think it'd solve the problem of the shweir/sheyla fights a little, but that's just me with some crazy idea. I like wier in any ot3 basically. *giggles* mcwully!
                Yeah, but the shippers will want John to be just for Teyla or Liz. They're so complicated

Comment

I ship Liz with everyone. I think it's time she got some. Maybe a sweet little fling with Major Dimples Lorne(my pick for his first name ), a hot and tumultuous affair with Caldwell, or a grand true love with Sheppard. Maybe I should start watching soap operas.

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                    I ship Liz with everyone. I think it's time she got some. Maybe a sweet little fling with Major Dimples Lorne(my pick for his first name ), a hot and tumultuous affair with Caldwell, or a grand true love with Sheppard. Maybe I should start watching soap operas.
                    Do start!
                    Even with... eum... Kavanaugh... ?

Comment

Do start!
                      Even with... eum... Kavanaugh... ?
                      lol..Ok, maybe not everybody. Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
                        lol..Ok, maybe not everybody. Kavanaugh
                        Ok, cool. We're on the same wavelength then

Comment

I don't know why I didn't post this earlier... but I did may a Weir/AnyGuy vid if anyone's interested to the song "He's Everything You Want" It focuses on McKay/Weir and Shep/Weir but here's a full list of guys that are a possible guy for Weir in the vid:
                          (I think this is all of them, I don't remember)
                          McKay, Sheppard, Beckett, Caldwell, Ronon, Simon, Janus, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Lorne, Kavanaugh, Zelenka, Everett, Sumner, Ford, the Canadian Technician, Peter Grodin, Halling...
                          You know what? I think I support all of those ships for weir. Sumner if only for that kiss photo that gateworld uses, maybe not jack... I actually only support shweir for the angst factor. but I have a special place in my heart for mcweir

Anyway, here's the link for the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEyycepx_K8

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                            I don't know why I didn't post this earlier... but I did may a Weir/AnyGuy vid if anyone's interested to the song "He's Everything You Want" It focuses on McKay/Weir and Shep/Weir but here's a full list of guys that are a possible guy for Weir in the vid:
                            (I think this is all of them, I don't remember)
                            McKay, Sheppard, Beckett, Caldwell, Ronon, Simon, Janus, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Lorne, Kavanaugh, Zelenka, Everett, Sumner, Ford, the Canadian Technician, Peter Grodin, Halling...
                            You know what? I think I support all of those ships for weir. Sumner if only for that kiss photo that gateworld uses, maybe not jack... I actually only support shweir for the angst factor. but I have a special place in my heart for mcweir

Anyway, here's the link for the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEyycepx_K8
                            I think I alreay saw that one but thanks anyway *off watching*

Comment

Working...
                            X