This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My custom Boxset

Someone made these for me - Before anyone says i do buy the actually boxset so its all perfectly legal - i just prefer these

I couldn't be bother to show all of the SG1 ones but this is season 1 and through out the seasons 1-9 (haven't got nine yet obviously) shows all of the cast if theres a season 10 mind need some more people.

Atlantis one is cool aswell.

i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Those are cool - who made them?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

There is this forum and people design them and this was on there was some other buy i liked this one - its good as its saves alot space and the original season one box was crap when it arrived.

Comment

Where is this forum where people design them?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

i'll PM you the forum - though you will have to prove your worth or DOnate to the site.

Comment

I c
            love Torri

Comment

Erm its stargate-command website right? I'd love one of these, but in the Uk!
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

http://www.stargateuniverse.co.uk/sg...dvdcovers.html has covers that were made.

I think I posted about these in the DVD thread for any users, good to see someone has used them.

Comment

They're awsome! A lot better than the proper DVD cases. Very original covers.

Comment

No it weren't stargate command website it was Generetic.org they have loads there.

Comment

are they just back, front and side or are they complete boxses?

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

Basically it made for a case with 27mm spine that holds 6 disks, you will have to buy them and it cuts your shelf space down alot.

Comment

kool could you give me an addy for the bozset designs at all as I couldnt find them on that website also with teh DVD cases themselves do you use 6 dvd ones for all of them or 5 dvd ones 4 atlantis and season 1 (I have them in region 2 if it helpes make more sense)
                          Last edited by Crazy Dino; 10 August 2005, 10:52 AM.

Lego Puddle Jumpers forever

Comment

Does anyone know if these dvd cases are available in Australia?
                            I havn't seen them round, and they would definatly clean up my shelf of Stargate DVD's!

Also, are these covers designed for the cases that fit 2 dvd's on the inside of the front and back cover with a single hinge in the middle, or the cases with 1 dvd on the inside of the front and back cover with 2 hinges in the middle (making it, i assume, a little wider than the former)...?

Comment

Sweet
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X