This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA - Jason Momoa - NEW interview

Over at The Official Jason Momoa FanClubThe Official Jason Momoa FanClub web site, there is a current interview (dated 7/23/05) with Jason discussing his role as Ronon Dex on Stargate Atlantis:

http://www.jasonmomoa.com/interview/interview.htm

A small excerpt:

Can you tell us a little about the audition for Stargate Atlantis?

One thing comes to mind…After several auditions, I now got to ‘test’ for the role. Unfortunately the night before, my house had a gas leak leaving me very tired, red eyes and kinda blacking out throughout the day…worked for getting the part of Ronon though. I would not recommend this for anyone, including me, but it did take the edge off.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 02 August 2005, 01:35 PM. Reason: terrible spelling errors! SLAP!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks

He doesnt own a TV and hes an actor! LOL
    He doesnt see a Ronan/Teyla ship ROFLMAO
    His mother wants a dvd player and he says we will see what Santa brings lol
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Thanks

He doesnt own a TV and hes an actor! LOL
      He doesnt see a Ronan/Teyla ship ROFLMAO
      His mother wants a dvd player and he says we will see what Santa brings lol
      Lots of actors don't own TVs. It's amazing. Glad that Ronon Dex posted about it over at the Scifi Board

Comment

Do you have a link to this sci-fi article?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

And, lo and behold, Momoa deliveres the non-shippers the answer we want!

Do you see any romance in the future for Ronan and Teyla?
          And the answer:
          No
          So say we all!

Comment

Maybe he has other plans for Dex - Weir? Novak? Heightmeyer?
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
              Over at The Official Jason Momoa FanClubThe Official Jason Momoa FanClub web site, there is a current interview (dated 7/23/05) with Jason discussing his role as Ronon Dex on Stargate Atlantis:

http://www.jasonmomoa.com/interview/interview.htm

A small excerpt:

Can you tell us a little about the audition for Stargate Atlantis?

One thing comes to mind…After several auditions, I now got to ‘test’ for the role. Unfortunately the night before, my house had a gas leak leaving me very tired, red eyes and kinda blacking out throughout the day…worked for getting the part of Ronon though. I would not recommend this for anyone, including me, but it did take the edge off.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
              Thanks for posting this...its the interview that is on his fan club site too.
              Glad eveyone will get some insite on Jason Momoa. And his Atlantis role of Ronon Dex.
              Purple's Biggest Fan
              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
              X