X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Tower" New Details from Gateworld

Gateworld has the first plot details for "The Tower"

Click here to find out more.

Looks original, I suppose. I shall be tuning into this one, though I tune into all of them, don't I.

What about Beckett's gene therapy though? Couldn't that work?
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I see where they are going now - not really what I expected

Sheppard gets to be Kirk again
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I'm psyched. The seduction thing is nothing. FINALLY we'll be getting something to do with Shep's gene and that's it's very strong. I've been waiting for something like this since RISING

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          I see where they are going now - not really what I expected

Sheppard gets to be Kirk again
          Did Kirk ever refuse? Well if he didn't then Shep is only a semi-Kirk.

I think this may be the episode where we learn more about 'The Glowy Jellyfish of Doom'.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
            I think this may be the episode where we learn more about 'The Glowy Jellyfish of Doom'.
            The what?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              The what?
              Drones

Another Kirk episode eh?
              Hopefully this one will turn out better than "Sanctuary"...Shudders

But anyway cool idea hope it turns out well
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                Drones

Another Kirk episode eh?
                Hopefully this one will turn out better than "Sanctuary"...Shudders

But anyway cool idea hope it turns out well
                Ah I see drones

I wouldnt object to the return of chaya
                love Torri

Comment

I'm really interested in seeing the tower!

Comment

Its probably the same as an atlantis tower
                    love Torri

Comment

same i wonder if it has a ZPM powering the chair
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

How else would they power it?
                        love Torri

Comment

Should be noted those spoilers take place a bit far into the episode

Comment

Interesting. But If the achients had the power to hold off the wraith why couldn't they beat them? It seem more they didn't want to fight rather then they couldn't.
                            On subject there will be some drama with that prince it seem.....
                            Just a thought do you think Shepard is closer to the anchants then O'neil, and if so if they download the anchent reporitory to his brain he could handle it better.
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

The story is a bit similar to "Sanctuary" and to the "Kiss The Princess 1-2-3 (Farscape)".
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X