Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come there aren't any more spoilers out for this episode yet? Isn't it the 7th episode this season?

Comment

Originally posted by tony
      regarding the Grace ship... someone in the begining of this post said they where not that strong.. i totally disagree.. we had asgard shields and that ship from Grace was able with each shot to drain the shields very signifigantly.. if i remember curectly it fired 6 shots directly on our shields and they where down to 6% not including they destroyed 3 missles we sent at them... who ever they are.. I wouldnt wanna be in another fight with them anytime soon... we dont even know if they have shielding tech on there ships because our weapons didnt get close enough.
      Yeah thoes weapons were powerful and the way they folded out thoes extensions to fire was a cool effect and they would be good for earth ships we seriously need some weapons that don't get shot down like the Mark 8 missles.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
      O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

it's just some random advanced race in the mw

Comment

I can't wait.... I love the ship based eps. I hope they get to keep it in some from. It would be nice... It would paralell the other show in how they got ships.
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by valha'lla
            Yeah thoes weapons were powerful and the way they folded out thoes extensions to fire was a cool effect and they would be good for earth ships we seriously need some weapons that don't get shot down like the Mark 8 missles.

you know i was thinking that too.. any alien ship we encounter has got to think something wierd when they see our ships... like they scan us.. see that we have some EXTREAMLY advanced systems shields/rings/beaning tech and than we fire our missles at them and they just chuckle and say "what the hell is up with that hahaha" its like being in a armored hummer in iraq but throwing rocks out the windows to defend yourself. REALLY FUNNY STUFF

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

I think it would be cool if the ship could be repaired and sent to Earth for retro-engineering. If living Ancients are aboard, and they'd be willing, maybe they'd come back to Earth and teach us a few things. After all, with the Ori coming to town, Earth could use all the help it can get. The Battlecruisers are great when it comes to defense and speed... but they need some serious boosting in the fire-power department. Maybe some of that Atlantean knowledge could come in handy?? I mean its gotta be good for something right? Surely there is something in the Atlantis data-base on how to build really cool weapons, or something. Then they could outfit the Daedalus with some proper weapons to do some real fighting. The other Earth-ships could benefit from a boost in their offensive capabilities as well.
              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                you know i was thinking that too.. any alien ship we encounter has got to think something wierd when they see our ships... like they scan us.. see that we have some EXTREAMLY advanced systems shields/rings/beaning tech and than we fire our missles at them and they just chuckle and say "what the hell is up with that hahaha" its like being in a armored hummer in iraq but throwing rocks out the windows to defend yourself. REALLY FUNNY STUFF
                lol have some Green. We realy need some better tech on ships even if its just bigger automatic rail guns that use energy and the mass power of alot of them to overwelm the shield. Or even take dex and get him to show us how to make that pistole of his if he can and build bigger ones and put them on the ships. Or the ancient drones or use some of their tech then they'd be like owwww this againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. As their ship get blown sky high damn we need squids

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
                O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

Personally, i like the "Foothold Aliens" theory regarding the Grace ship. The Aschen theory is also a good one, as is the generic advanced race theory.

Comment

You people have thrown forth some very interesting plot ideas, personly I can't wait to see how it all ends, If it does
                    (Hopefully it won't end for a veeeerry long time, like star trek...)
                    Tain, nice sig pic

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I know I was yelling - "YES YES YES!"

When I read this:

Spoiler:
                      "Our heroes come across ship called the Aurora, and it's full of Ancients."

Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                      WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

I am just glad this ep is in the first part of the season vs. later in the season

Comment

well something big has to happen tech wise, in either sg1 or sga else earth is doomed cus of the ori, i have no idea what it might be but I'm really looking forward to it

Comment

Well judging by the color and frame it would appear to be a ship built by the Furlings. Why didnt the ship destroy Prometheus?

Comment

Because they got in the cloud before they could and both ships were stuck. Can't wait for this eps it looks so cool
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X