This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Warship Aurora thoughts

I have wondered for quite some time what the Aurora looked like. Do you guys think its a possibility that it could actually be the ship from last seasond or the season before where the Promethesus gets trapped in a energy field with another BIG HONKIN ship. I think it actually destroys Apothsis ship just before it gets trapped with the Promethesus. Then the all the crew but carter is transported off suddenly. Then there is the little girl that is possibly assended. You prob know the show im talking about now. Anyway that ship looks to me like it could be ancient. It has a large center body and guns or engines that stick out on the sides like the puddle jumpers. It actually looks like it could be a big version of the puddle jumper. Really Big. It dwarfed the Promethesus just like the Wraith hive ships dwarfed the Deadelus. Could that be the Aurora. I cant believe that they would put that ship in there for nothing. Think about it. It destroyed Apothsis huge ship (protecting the Promethesus) and then beamed the others off maybe to study or check out. And the little girl seemed to help if i remember correctly. I may be blowing smoke, but there has never been any explination of that ship. Oh yeah and remember that they were millions of light years off course in a uncharted area. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Clay

You mean the episode Grace - I think it wont be that ship
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

i think ur confusing a few eisodes here

in season 7, there was Grace, where prometheous was traveling back from the planeto they went to in memento, and they came accross a ship that shot at them, and they were trapped in the nebula they was observing.

Aphopis was long dead at this point, the episode with aphopis was Enemies, but it wasn't with prometheous, it was a gou'ald hatak they aquired from chronus when they killed him, the attacking ships were differnet, and the one that attacked aphopis was a replicator ship

Comment

Originally posted by Cycrow
        i think ur confusing a few eisodes here

in season 7, there was Grace, where prometheous was traveling back from the planeto they went to in memento, and they came accross a ship that shot at them, and they were trapped in the nebula they was observing.

Aphopis was long dead at this point, the episode with aphopis was Enemies, but it wasn't with prometheous, it was a gou'ald hatak they aquired from chronus when they killed him, the attacking ships were differnet, and the one that attacked aphopis was a replicator ship
        Yeah I think your right. But, the ship from grace is the the one im refering too.

Comment

http://members.lycos.nl/ownage2/utsc...ow/shippie.jpg

doesn't look ancient to me, i could be wrong tho but just my point of view
          also why did they attack 'us'. without a warning. Plus their weapons were not
          really powerful as the shields held pretty long.

now i toke the screenshot from the dvd and look at it better, the design kinda looks asguard, the weapons and beamtech too.

evil asguards, woohoo, or maybe furlings that the asguard got their tech from ferlings as we got tech from asguard. that theory is outrages i admit
          Last edited by 4574; 02 August 2005, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Think that ship was a replicator one.

HER'AK: "No matter what you have endured, you have never experienced the likes of what Anubis is capable of."
            O'NEILL:"You ended that sentence with a preposition. *******!"

Comment

i think the ship stole asgard tech. or was asgard. look at the BEAM looks pretty asgardish to me

Comment

No it wasnt replicator ships are made of replicator blocks
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Yeah. I just wish we knew something about that ship. There has never been an explination. That thing is definately as big as a Hive ship or bigger.

Comment

Wouldnt an ancient ship cause alot more damage.Most likely destroying the ship in the first shot and why would the ancients just randomly attack the prommie.They always seemed peaceful to me.
                    Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                    Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                    - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                    - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

yeah are Ancients are peaceful, maybe thats an ori ship? seeing an acient ship is going to be awsome, I magine something massive with tons of drones and atlantis like shields, I cant wait

Comment

It cant be an ori ship because they didnt even know humans existed in the mw
                        love Torri

Comment

It's not the Aurora for one simple reason! The ship in Grace was fully functional, yet when they find the Aurora

Spoiler:
                          It's supposed to have been heavily battle damaged & has been drifting through Pegasus for the past 10,000 years when Shep's team board it & encounter the 'Lost' crew. So I can't see how it was in another galaxy attacking another ship

Comment

10,000 years is a long time to be lost even for an ancient
                            love Torri

Comment

The ship was damaged in battle and drifted towards the each of the galaxy for 10,000 years. Once Sheepard and his team board they soon find out they are not alone.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Working...
                              X