• Show
Clear All

They are completely different
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Want to keep it in mint condition FH?
      It is still in mint conditition - used mint condition.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nirude View Post
        I like how O'Neill gates to this planet in Shades of Grey, it was one of the best Stargate transitions of all time - both planets visible on the same screen. I haven't checked if the planet actually looks the same as it did here though.. probably not enough of it to tell as O'Neill immediately gates out.
        I had to do a double take to see that he went to Edora as it looked completely different. I guess they must have moved the gate out of the meteor crater and re-positioned it in a nice park, amazing that there was a place like that left after the decimation caused by the meteor strikes! I can tell you that the filming locations used were different for each episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
          I had to do a double take to see that he went to Edora as it looked completely different. I guess they must have moved the gate out of the meteor crater and re-positioned it in a nice park, amazing that there was a place like that left after the decimation caused by the meteor strikes! I can tell you that the filming locations used were different for each episode.
          Yeah, I thought as much. It would of been good if they had put something obviously Edoran in the scene. But I guess this was better than nothing.

Comment

This is not a particularly memorable episode or the kind you'd want to rewatch too often. It's an okay story -- nothing wrong with it, not on the story-level at least.

I like the tranquility of Edora, minus the fire rain obviously which sorta gets in the way every 150 years. If the kid hadn't run off with his girlfriend, the episode would have been finished halfway through.

O'Neill gets stuck -- Carter works her butt off to get him back and then expects him to be thanking her tenfold for saving him. At least Daniel seemed to get it. Carter was totally oblivious. I seriously hate that they did that to the character (I blame TPTW's infatuation with Sam/Jack).

Anyway... like I said, not a bad episode. Decent and entertaining for 42 minutes.

How would you rate SG-1's "A Hundred Days?"

Excellent
            Good
            Fair
            Poor
            Terrible

And I still own the script -- now signed by Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks.

Comment

I read the script, but there are no secrets hidden within. A few omitted scenes, but those scenes are no longer there, only the numbers. The sexual tension between Laira and Jack is written in the script from page 1. Garan's a boy of 12-13 years old in the script but in the episode he seems closer to adulthood instead.

And I was understating the autographs since I forgot that the previous owner also had it signed before he sold it to me, so there are a few more autographs on it than I mentioned: RDA, AT, MS, CJ, Peter Deluise, Michael Greenburg and Martin Wood.

SG1_A_Hundred_Days.jpg
              SG1_A_Hundred_Days(2).jpg

+++++++++++++++

Onwards with the quiz and jigsaw for anyone interested...

The Quiz: Urgo, A Hundred Days & Shades Of Grey
              The Jigsaw: A Hundred Days

My time: 09:32

Comment

Cool.

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I have liked this episode. Jack and Laira makes a lot more sense than Jack and Sam.. Get over it shippers. Joking aside I like it for showing what happens when someone does get stranded on a planet. Jack's assimilation into the planet makes sense given he was probably never returning to Earth. I also like the old English feel to the planet. If their is a criticism it's Sam's solution seems far fetched. I call it good
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

The Apocolaypse is back on
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      The Apocolaypse is back on

Yeah, we're doing okay... just peachy...

Comment

15:38
                        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                          15:38
                          The Apocalypse will have to wait.

Comment

I don't think he will ever beat me.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

14:31

I liked seeing Jack in a relaxed environment, and starting to find love. Too bad it couldn't last.

I thought this was a good show.

Comment

3x17 A hundred days
                                The colour of the stargate was different in a scene.
                                http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x17/01.jpg
                                http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x17/02.jpg
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X