Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shows off brand new Lorne av*

Abydos Gate has an omnipedia-like database which includes a listing for Lorne. Information-wise, it sucks, but it also includes an images link with 11 crisp screencaps from Enemy Mine.

Comment

Thats a great Avatar. I wish I could make my own but even if I had enough posts to do it I still wouldn't know how to make one.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I've noticed that many of us who have been posting here are return posters...making us a small (and growing!) band of Maj. Lorne / Kavan Smith fans - so we need to get ourselves a nickname for ourselves - any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          I've noticed that many of us who have been posting here are return posters...making us a small (and growing!) band of Maj. Lorne / Kavan Smith fans - so we need to get ourselves a nickname for ourselves - any ideas?
          Isn't it obvious?? We're the Love-Lorne. Or Lorne-icators. Or, hmmm... Lornetics? The Lornely Hearts Club Band!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            The Lornely Hearts Club Band!!
            *laughs* That's too funny.

We're the Love-Lorne.
            What about...Lorne-Lovers?

Comment

What about...Lorne-Lovers?
              I was kinda shooting for the pun. Lovelorn? Lorne Lovers is okay, but it states the obvious plainly. Unless that's the point.

Or maybe we need a good acronym, like FORD. Gimme a while to think on't.

Comment

I was kinda shooting for the pun. Lovelorn? Lorne Lovers is okay, but it states the obvious plainly. Unless that's the point.

Okay let me know I'm trying to come up with a banner for we girls.

Comment

Okay let me know I'm trying to come up with a banner for we girls.
                  I'm feeling stubborn. I still like LoveLorne. But I'll let the rest of the gang in on the action to decide. And how's this for a tagline: Pursuing our Major. It's probably an oldie, but still a goody.

Comment

we're

majorally love lorne

or MLL for short
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Makes me wish he had a first name so there'd be more to work with.
                      Last edited by GatetheWay; 02 August 2005, 07:34 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I like lovelorne.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Okay I've got more planned but this was all I could get done with company over - if anyone wants anything customized just let me know.

Comment

Well I'm proud of myself - I made a banner as well! I tried to use all of our 'club' names. Only problem is I can't get it to show up here - anyone know why?

Comment

I vote for Love-Lorne! Very cute!

Comment

This is what I came up with so far
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 03 August 2005, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X