Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    I was kinda shooting for the pun. Lovelorn?
    Anybody else thinking of Lorne from Angel? He had an album called 'Songs for the Love Lorne'. But the name is kinda cute.

Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 02 August 2005, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Oo you lot are a bunch of talented peeps. Am liking all you banners, and Purple, I LOVE that pic Just sooooo delicious - kinda reminds me of Ray Liotta.

majorally love lorne

I like it, I like it a lot

Comment

we need to tell joe that he needs aname. cause, you know, cutie pie isn't very military....might get him picked on by his fellow officers
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*shows off brand new Lorne av*

Abydos Gate has an omnipedia-like database which includes a listing for Lorne. Information-wise, it sucks, but it also includes an images link with 11 crisp screencaps from Enemy Mine.
          Nice Av Shadow! I only have 1417 more post to go before I can make mine, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Anybody else thinking of Lorne from Angel? He had an album called 'Songs for the Love Lorne'. But the name is kinda cute.

This pic is just beautiful! Good job Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              we need to tell joe that he needs aname. cause, you know, cutie pie isn't very military....might get him picked on by his fellow officers
              Hehe

Comment

That is lovely Blue. Good job! I'm really liking the Love-Lorne name.

Hey, does anyone even remember Lorne in Enemy Mine? What exactly did he do in the ep?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Here's the banner that I couldn't get up last night. I tried to use all of our little names.

Last edited by Cathain Nottingham; 03 August 2005, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Very nice pic! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one to think of the green demon! I keep seeing Kavan Smith with little red horns!

Comment

LOVE the banner, Blue!

But Cathain, there's a wee little problem with your banner. It's spelled Majorly. There's no such word as "majorally".

Comment

LOVE the banner, Blue!

But Cathain, there's a wee little problem with your banner. It's spelled Majorly. There's no such word as "majorally".
                        *laughs* Leave it to me - I meant to spell check but I was running the wrong program. Fixed and I'll change the pic now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          *laughs* Leave it to me - I meant to spell check but I was running the wrong program. Fixed and I'll change the pic now.
                          Blame Skydiver for spelling it wrong in the first place. Damn mods think they know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Here's the banner that I couldn't get up last night. I tried to use all of our little names.

Nice!

Comment

You guys are inspiring me to get a Lorne banner going.
                              I'm so happy that there is a good size of us Lorne/Kavan thunkers.

...Somewhere earlier in the thread, someone said he has a sexy voice....which he does totally.
                              My SGA is Tivo'd so I go back and forth to the Major Lorne sceens. And so now I have to agree on the voice too.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                              Spoiler:
                              SCI-FI....
                              I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

A lovely voice and beautiful eyes. *sigh*

We gotta get him at a convention.

Comment

Working...
                                X