Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    You are not a bad person! That is just what we call a kind of whump. I'm a whumper myself, although it took me a while to see that.

But we like our characters to show emotions, whether that is crying (he was so sweet and all in Sunday, carrying the casket, even how horrible the moment was), whumped (dirty Lorne is good Lorne) or even with broken bones: because we are him to comfort him!!! We turn happy when he turns down!

The tongue's goooood isn't it!
    The tounge is very goooooooood!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy that!!
    Oh, I do enjoy!
    an A bit of Tounge action!
    Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
      The tounge is very goooooooood!

Oh, I do enjoy!
      an A bit of Tounge action!
      Spoiler:

OMG love the Tongue Action picsWoo-Hoo
      Thanks melfan for these DELICIOUSLY SCRUMPTIOUS pics

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

tagged for size

Spoiler:

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Thanks Shadow for letting us know that. That's great about the children's book. Too cool!
          sigpic
          KavanSmithFans.com
          Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

You are not a bad person! That is just what we call a kind of whump. I'm a whumper myself, although it took me a while to see that.

But we like our characters to show emotions, whether that is crying (he was so sweet and all in Sunday, carrying the casket, even how horrible the moment was), whumped (dirty Lorne is good Lorne) or even with broken bones: because we are him to comfort him!!! We turn happy when he turns down!

The tongue's goooood isn't it!
            I can see myself comforting a whumped Lorne

And more tongue:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              WOW Supernatural. Butt shots. Hope this isn't him just teasing us.

This bazooka?

Welcome to the thread cute_az_can_be.

Did I spy your name on the list of guests at JM's dinner party?
              Why yes, I you are correct I was at the April 1st Fuel supper and it was fantastic

What a newbies all of the sudden!!! WELCOME MUNCHKIN, SARAH AND semi-newbie CUTE_AZ_CAN_BE!!! I can assure you that delurking is much more fun than lurking, trust me!

that is good news!!! Ooh, and some good things for Lorne I see!! Have a great time today Shadow!!!!

And good pics everyone!!!
              Thank you
              Nice pics!

Reading nice things about Kavan in the Vancouver con thread. Great to see that he's as great as we think he is in RL too Reading Cute_az_can_be's comment who is actually describing her melting status when he smiled at her So he turned you into a LorneLover did he! God I wanna meet that guy..

Yeah who knew that something that little would pretty well make me want faint, that is if I were going to faint lol.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                As for Supernatural...
                Spoiler:
                He's playing a baddie. Some arrogant plastic surgeon that gets possessed and is killed in a quite spectacular and poetic way. I think that's what he said. Death is definitely involved and it's fully deserved.
                Spoiler:
                Possessed as in demon? as in probable main baddie of epi?
                Do you think he would look sexier with yellow, red, or black eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by nonsensestarfish View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I think he'll look gorgeous whatever. Just hope they don't give him 'the blond hair'
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    black...def. black eyes ;D

blond!Kavan pics

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      black...def. black eyes ;D

blond!Kavan pics

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Godivas/1x06%20Fast%20and%20Loose/14.jpg[/IMG]
                      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Godivas/1x06%20Fast%20and%20Loose/28.jpg[/IMG]
                      http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d147/LorneLovers/TV%20-%20Godivas/1x02%20The%20Hungry%20Ghost/10.jpg[/IMG]
                      I just knew that was was coming. *runs away and hides*
                      sigpic

Comment

I just knew that was was coming. *runs away and hides*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          As for Supernatural...
                          Spoiler:
                          He's playing a baddie. Some arrogant plastic surgeon that gets possessed and is killed in a quite spectacular and poetic way. I think that's what he said. Death is definitely involved and it's fully deserved.
                          I must inform my SPN campadres in TWoP. Spoilers for that episode he's in, Time is On My Side, are hard to come by.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Red and black

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                            [SPOILERS]blond!Kavan pics

Spoiler:

Blond!Kavan!!! Be gone with ya!
                            We gonna need a picspam! Pronto!

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                              I must inform my SPN campadres in TWoP. Spoilers for that episode he's in, Time is On My Side, are hard to come by.
                              Tell me about it!!! I just looked it up and by process of elimination, found out it was TIOMS, and i there is nothing more than a random jumble of spoliers, but Supernatural.tv says

Spoiler:
                              "Time Is On My Side is the name of the song in the movie Fallen starring Denzel Washington. It's about a demon (fallen angel) who keeps going from body to body wreaking havoc, while Denzel's character tries to find a way to stop him. Every time the demon passes by Denzel's character in a new host body, you hear that creepy line, "Tiiiiimmme is on my side -- yes it is!" " I wonder if Kavan is Mr. Kidney Stealer...

Comment

I can see myself comforting a whumped Lorne

And more tongue:

Oh, I haven't seen this one yet, cute...

Comment

Working...
                                X