No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kavan has not been on it yet. Otherwise, I love it! It's a great show!
    sigpic
    KavanSmithFans.com
    Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Kavan in Mistresses 3x2 "I'll Be Watching You"

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Kavan in the movie Baby Bootcamp (2014)

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Kavan in SGA 4x4 "Doppelganger"

My kind of guy:

Comment

Kavan in Almost Human 1x5 'Blood Brothers' (aired Dec 9, 2013)

My kind of guy:

Comment

“My New Year’s resolution is always the same…Be a better man than last year.” —Kavan Smith

http://parade.com/442451/rielyhaven/...s-resolutions/
                sigpic
                KavanSmithFans.com
                Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Kavan in Hello, It's Me (2015), aired on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries in Sept 2015.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Happy May 6th birthday to Kavan!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Kavan in "Wedding Bells" (airs June 4 on the Hallmark Channel). More info here

Comment

I can't believe I'm doing this but... whoaaaa, this thread still exists, and you're still posting guys! I am amazed! (and only here because I'm trying to finish my MA thesis by way of working my way through a really old thread about military women on SG teams and trying not to go insane in the process. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I really kinda miss SGA fandom and this thread in particular. We had some really good times and I'm so glad that some of you are still here, still having them )
                        I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
                        I will never accept defeat.
                        I will never quit.
                        I will never leave a fallen comrade.
                        ------
                        "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

*waves* Nice of you to say Hi! Good luck with your thesis (again ). You can do it!

And to make this legal...

Wedding Bells

Comment

HELP If anyone can please help me, I writ fan fiction. Many Lorne related and I would really like to know what medals he has got being in the USAF. In sunday you can briefly see the ribbons. Can a lovely genius help me by identifying some or all of them

I know OMG, I was shocked, I am back from a long break!

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
                            I can't believe I'm doing this but... whoaaaa, this thread still exists, and you're still posting guys! I am amazed! (and only here because I'm trying to finish my MA thesis by way of working my way through a really old thread about military women on SG teams and trying not to go insane in the process. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I really kinda miss SGA fandom and this thread in particular. We had some really good times and I'm so glad that some of you are still here, still having them )
                            sigpic
                            JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
                            Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
                            Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

It's been forever and a day since I've been here and it's refreshing to see that the thread is still around somewhat. I'll try to pop in from time to time
                              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi! Greeting from Malaysia....registered myself here just want to THANK each and everyone of you who posted here since Page 1 on this KS thread..been a silent fan of KS....for these few months been reading all the posts in every pages & really enjoy it & brought back wonderful memories...only recently active in social media since KS is in When Calls The Heart....he will always be 1 of my all time favorite actors.....love him always

Comment

Working...
                                X