No announcement yet.

Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still very much a Lorne fan and wished he'd been in the show more, and maybe had one or two centric episodes, but hey, that's what fanfiction is for. And he's definitely going to feature a lot in some of my fics.

One thing that has crossed my mind now and then, and especially more recently as I've been doing a complete rewatch of SGA (currently on S5). Lorne is a pilot right, though he's also a Geologist as well which is what he was doing during his time at the SGC, and he has the ATA gene - though I don't think it's ever been stated whether that's naturally expressed like Sheppard or through the retrovirus, though I've always gotten the impression that he naturally posesses it like Sheppard - I wonder why he's never been in the chair in Atlantis (unless he has off scene). I would have liked to have seen him in the chair.
    sigpic
    He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Halstead View Post
      Still very much a Lorne fan and wished he'd been in the show more, and maybe had one or two centric episodes, but hey, that's what fanfiction is for. And he's definitely going to feature a lot in some of my fics.

One thing that has crossed my mind now and then, and especially more recently as I've been doing a complete rewatch of SGA (currently on S5). Lorne is a pilot right, though he's also a Geologist as well which is what he was doing during his time at the SGC, and he has the ATA gene - though I don't think it's ever been stated whether that's naturally expressed like Sheppard or through the retrovirus, though I've always gotten the impression that he naturally posesses it like Sheppard - I wonder why he's never been in the chair in Atlantis (unless he has off scene). I would have liked to have seen him in the chair.
      Lorne is my all-time favorite character in the series. I've got him as a natural ATA gene carrier in my fics. He's definitely multi-talented!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post

Lorne is my all-time favorite character in the series. I've got him as a natural ATA gene carrier in my fics. He's definitely multi-talented!
        Exactly, that's why I think he should have been in the chair at least a couple of times. Well he is in my head canon. He's flown an ancient ship before so.

sigpic
        He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

Working...
        X