No announcement yet.

Urgo (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If multi-tasking means working on many things at once, it's not true. What the brain does is more like switching from task to task in short bursts. It's must less efficient than doing one thing at a time, but also much less boring.

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Some brains can, but others really can't... trust me, I know.

Then again, I have the literal attention span of a gnat.
      So, bouncing around tasks means none of them will get finished.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It honestly depends on what I am doing. I am attempting to knit my first pair of socks, and I had to pause my show, because I needed to focus on the toe and heel which I messed up anyway. .

Comment

Sock toes are much easier when you knit from the toes up.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

yeesh 10:40... I'm going to blame hearing Urgo go "me me me me me me me me me, me me me, memememememememem" in my head while I was solving it.

I love this episode - it's not laugh out loud funny, but the frustration they have is entertaining to me. So many little moments, Teal'c and the coffee, and the defibrillator, Jack "singing" - ok maybe at times it's laugh out loud
              sigpic
              signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                yeesh 10:40... I'm going to blame hearing Urgo go "me me me me me me me me me, me me me, memememememememem" in my head while I was solving it.

Well, I guess he's that kind of distracting.

Comment

And annoying. Don't forget annoying
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

And annoying.

Comment

ooooh but it could be fun, let's play a game
                      sigpic
                      signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by omnian View Post
                        This was a great episode. I loved the bit with Teal'c and the paddles in the Infirmary.....makes me laugh every time. Ooh, and the bit where they're all singing! Hearing Teal'c sing cracks me up!
                        I liked the episode, and even loved that singing scene, too, especially because of the Star Trek quote of just singing "Row your boat" of all possible songs to sing. To me, as not only a Stargate-, but even more (and, of course, longer) a Star Trek-fan I liked that little reverence to the "mother of science fiction" by the "Stargate" makers.

Comment

I still prefer Mr Bean's version -- you know the one that ends with "... and if you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream"...

Comment

I definitely fall into the category of love this episode. I think one reason is that I imagine how insane it would be if they had just decided to live with Urgo. LOL

My favorite part of the episode is after singing O'Neill tries to deny he was singing by saying he doesn't know the words to Row Row Row Your Boat.

And I thought Hammond and Fraiser have a couple really good moments. Davis seemed a little lightened up and less stiff, which is something I always love seeing. And mean less "General Stiff", not stiff acting.

Shockingly I can't remember seeing this episode. I mean I remember Dom DeLuise being in an episode I just didn't remember the episode.

Comment

I just re-watched this for the first time in around 10years. I had more laughs in this episode than I recall ever before. The humour in this episode was refreshing. Just had to share

Comment

Working...
                              X