No announcement yet.

Ronon's gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's gun is from the travlers they had the same weapons.
    Spoiler:
    hi

couldnt resist

Comment

Originally posted by oniel193 View Post
      Ronon's gun is from the travlers they had the same weapons.
      Spoiler:
      hi

couldnt resist
      any ideas where and when he might have got the gun?
      SG-1 members
      Atlantis Team members

Comment

Traveler's weapons run out of power, Ronon's gun doesn't!

Comment

Originally posted by ggf31416 View Post
          Traveler's weapons run out of power, Ronon's gun doesn't!
          in what ep?
          sigpic

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by IMDB
          Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
          Hehe

Comment

In "Travelers", s4. Although i suspect ronons gun works the same, he just recharges it between missions, or possibly the gun recharges itself, but over time.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

maybe he keeps a stack of... eum batteries, plasma charges, whatever it is that runs out
              sigpic

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by IMDB
              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
              Hehe

Comment

its basically a zat, but not a three shot disintergrater. Just looks mean though
                Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Experiement 442 View Post
                  its basically a zat, but not a three shot disintergrater. Just looks mean though
                  just 2 things:
                  • the 3 shot disintergrator was retconned in season 2/3
                  • ronon's gun has two settings: one stun, one kill; whereas the zat is 1 shot to stun, 2 to kill
                  SG-1 members
                  Atlantis Team members

Comment

The directors commentary supports the fact that he got it from the travellers and that he must have a charger for it somewhere...

With the addition of the wraith hair on the handle...
                    Last edited by Lunaeclipse; 20 January 2012, 02:04 PM.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I thought that the Zat'niktel was the greatest weapon designed in Stargate, but that Traveler weapon Ronan has is just beast.
                      1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
                      5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
                      6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Just saying, Laryn had a gun of the exact same make in the epi with the travellers. I assume it was either a traveller weapon he recovered as a runner, or a generic type that certain arms dealers sell.

Edit:Right. now i see the posts above outlining my exact point

Please help my dragon grow!

Comment

Ronon's gun = traveler's gun
                          Can Tau'ri trade some tech for the traveler's gun???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            You could just PM me hon

*huggles QH*
                            Hi do you still have the sound files currently making Ronon Dex gun with lights and sound but need the sound effects files!

I know this is an old form but searching for these files!

Comment

Working...
                            X