• Show
Clear All

You were never a snail
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      You were never a snail
      A Lemming with an identity crisis perhaps.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I hate Zipacna's argument here. And that no one used the most obvious counter to it.

Goa'uld are smarter than Humans and so they have a right to kill/enslave us. Um... that's a stupid argument to make while standing on the homeworld of the Humans with the big honkin space guns that shot down two Goa'uld mother ships. The Tollan themselves should be pretty offended by this statement.
        sigpic

Comment

16:42

The Tollan drive me crazy with their arrogance. They cannot conceive of being wrong, ugh.

Hey, did anyone else notice that Schroedinger wasn't brought back to Tollana? Is he roaming around the SGC?

I am glad that Teal'c saved the day with Lya's help. Also happy that Skarra is free of Klorel.

This episode is between fair and good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
            Hey, did anyone else notice that Schroedinger wasn't brought back to Tollana? Is he roaming around the SGC?
            I don't know about you, but when was the last time you saw a mouse scurry around the SGC?

Comment

Comment

You never knew that the goa'uld would show up in an episode and weren't the most arrogant ones there.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

When Teal'c visits Lya, you can see the Nox flag inteh background. It looks like a purple gate with angel wings.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    When Teal'c visits Lya, you can see the Nox flag inteh background. It looks like a purple gate with angel wings.
                    Which suddenly makes me realize that no one has actually tried recreating it. Mmmmm....

Comment

I like such set details. I posted about this on the SG:C as well a few weeks ago, maybe you have missed it.

When they visit Klorel/Skaara then there are two different flags in the background. One is for Klorel (the Apophis Jaffa symbol) and the other is Skaara (the Abydos pyramid with the 3 moons).

While our heroes got the point of the Origin.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I like such set details. I posted about this on the SG:C as well a few weeks ago, maybe you have missed it.
                        Didn't miss it... at least, I saw a post yesterday so perhaps I did miss any other. I've been away so less occupied with world wide web things, and I've scaled down my time considerably at the SGC. The upteenth "shut up and go away" pretty much closing the deal there.

Heck, I got a downvote on my post where I link to the End of Season polls... that was just "He, what now?! ". I think that makes the message quite clear to me.

When they visit Klorel/Skaara then there are two different flags in the background. One is for Klorel (the Apophis Jaffa symbol) and the other is Skaara (the Abydos pyramid with the 3 moons).

While our heroes got the point of the Origin.
                        And I totally missed the pyramid with the tree moons.
                        Perhaps I should try to recreate them first in the way that comes easiest to me -- in Illustrator, and then perhaps try to recreate them on fabric somehow.

Comment

If you want to recreate them on fabric, and you don't sew, I recommend stencils (which you can probably create in Illustrator) and fabric paint.

Seaboe
                          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                            If you want to recreate them on fabric, and you don't sew, I recommend stencils (which you can probably create in Illustrator) and fabric paint.
                            Oh... yes... thanks for the tip.

I have a friend who is quite familiar with the technique.
                            Might have to rope her into the project.

Comment

3x15 Pretense
                              1.It is impossible that a few Jaffa could walk around an entire continent to mark all the ion cannons within a few hours.
                              2.When Zipacna’s ship is coming to Tollana that animation is a reused from 2x01 The Serpent’s Lair
                              http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x15/01.jpg
                              http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x15/02.jpg

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode! That actor that plays Zipacna was so good at facial expressions. And we get to see the nox! I was a bit surprised how Jack reacted this episode in terms of not letting Teal'c watch them, but it just made Teal'c be more resourceful. Great episode and saved skaara!
                                Complete newb to stargate - please no spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X