X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Amanda Tapping/Samantha Carter Appreciation and Thunk Thread

Sorry if this already exists, but I havn't seen it here so here goes:

Why do you like Amanda Tapping or Sam Carter, or why do ya like how she plays Sam Carter (i.e. if "Nicole Kidman" would play her, what would be the diffrences in liking Sam Carter).

I like Amanda cause, she's B E A uitiful! (Beautiful), very very sweet, carryin, very funny, loves her fans very much ... is gonna be an EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING Mommy 2 Olivia . Everyone is goin' to say I'm crazy but I think Amanda belongs in the galaries of the big ones (famous and well known stars (actresses like Nicole Kidman, Jodie Foster, Sandra Bullock..... . She's a normal person 2 (not somebody who can't keep their feet on the floor and start 2 get a personality of I'm better than someone else). No, she keeps friendly and herself, (don't know if simple if the correct word, but I think ya know what I mean). Also somebody who you should see as an example in, well in social contacts, .... (I know what I mean but can't say it in words)

I like how she plays Sam cause, she makes Sam alive, can feel like Sam is a real person, your best neighbor. How Sam interacts with Kids.

So what are your thoughts of Amanda and/or Samantha Carter

PS Sorry for the errors, English isn't my first language

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Originally posted by Daivy
    Sorry if this already exists, but I havn't seen it here so here goes:

Why do you like Amanda Tapping or Sam Carter, or why do ya like how she plays Sam Carter (i.e. if "Nicole Kidman" would play her, what would be the diffrences in liking Sam Carter).

I like Amanda cause, she's B E A uitiful! (Beautiful), very very sweet, carryin, very funny, loves her fans very much ... is gonna be an EXCELLENT, OUTSTANDING Mommy 2 Olivia . Everyone is goin' to say I'm crazy but I think Amanda belongs in the galaries of the big ones (famous and well known stars (actresses like Nicole Kidman, Jodie Foster, Sandra Bullock..... . She's a normal person 2 (not somebody who can't keep their feet on the floor and start 2 get a personality of I'm better than someone else). No, she keeps friendly and herself, (don't know if simple if the correct word, but I think ya know what I mean). Also somebody who you should see as an example in, well in social contacts, .... (I know what I mean but can't say it in words)

I like how she plays Sam cause, she makes Sam alive, can feel like Sam is a real person, your best neighbor. How Sam interacts with Kids.

So what are your thoughts of Amanda and/or Samantha Carter

PS Sorry for the errors, English isn't my first language

If you'd like to talk about Sam as a character and Amanda Tapping as an actress, come over to the "Sam's A Great Character" thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...reat+character

We are friendly!

I think there is also a "thunk" thread for those who just want to appreciate her beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      If you'd like to talk about Sam as a character and Amanda Tapping as an actress, come over to the "Sam's A Great Character" thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...reat+character

We are friendly!

I think there is also a "thunk" thread for those who just want to appreciate her beauty.
      Thanx, I'll do that. Her Beauty? Strange I havn't seen that earlier (purls). I hope ya don't mind these questions.

1) What exactly is a Thunk Thread
      2) How can I make a signature

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Working...
      X