Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

oh yes !!!!
        Spoiler:
        Supreme Dalek : LOCATION EARTH !!! LIFE FORMS DETECTED !!!!! EXTERMINATE !!! EXTERMINATE !!! EXTERMINAAAAAAAATE !!!!
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Has anyone got the Daleks
          Spoiler:
          all coming out the Gennisis Arc, or flying over london
          Hola

Hello

Comment

This pic any good?

Spoiler:

Comment

oh yes!
              wonder which has more daleks, Parting of the way or Doomsday?
              Hola

Hello

Comment

Id think The Parting of the Ways since that was a full dalek fleet complete with emporer dalek compare to just one Prison Tardis thing.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  one prison dalek thing which contained millions of daleks
                  compaired to 200 dalek ships, each containing more then 2,000 daleks
                  400,000 which is less then a million.
                  I was just wondering ho many computer graphiced daleks are in each though?

OK while on the subject of Daleks
                  Is it or is it not Dalek Sec who Engadges Temperal shift
                  I dont think it is, as Dalek Sec is completly back with his little logo under the eye, the one who commands the Daleks and who Temperal shifts away isnt completely black and has no logo!!
                  Proof
                  Dalek Sec

Dalek that got away

see im not crazy
                  Last edited by BC - 303; 24 July 2006, 07:18 AM.
                  Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    Id think The Parting of the Ways since that was a full dalek fleet complete with emporer dalek compare to just one Prison Tardis thing.
                    Actually there's no way of knowing how many Daleks were in that prison TARDIS, there were hundreds of Daleks coming out of it meaning there is probably an entire fleet in there and since we never got to see how many there were exactly because the doctor sucked them all into the void we'll never find out.

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                      Spoiler:

*Drools* mmm sexy...

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon
                        Actually there's no way of knowing how many Daleks were in that prison TARDIS, there were hundreds of Daleks coming out of it meaning there is probably an entire fleet in there and since we never got to see how many there were exactly because the doctor sucked them all into the void we'll never find out.
                        True lalthough looking back on that episode the Daleks were just a terrible plot deviceso lets hope if the Daleks and Cybermen ever meet again it will be an epic 3 parter or something or perhaps even a whole season. But however The Daleks or Cybermen till series 4 at the earliest.

Comment

http://www.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/dalek/inside/

Aaaaaaaah... The Daleks, with all these tentacles, so long and muscular and moist...

... or not.

Seriously though, Daleks may not care about elegance, their casings certainly have lots of it. Both the Classic Who versions and the 2005 version (*) look beautiful on screen, cute in small scale, and seriously impressive in real life. It's a shame the camera never quite manages to capture how massive they truly are, even when there's an actor nearby to show the scale.

And of course there's the fact that as utterly ruthless as they are, the Daleks are victims themselves. They are bred in factories, never to experience the universe first hand, brainwashed for absolute obedience to the point of self sacrifice... Of course, in their desperate quest to feel in control at last, they'll fear and hate anything different. Especially as they can't understand it at an emotional level either.

Yep, that's the Daleks, elegant and tragic and on constant verge of hysteria and really, really dangerous. What's not to love?

(* 2010 version? What 2010 version? )
                          My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                          Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X