• Show
Clear All

a new stargate series

hello everyone,
    good evening or good morning to everyone around the world
    i have come today to introduce a new stargate series called
    stargate equinox
    basically it is set 10 years after sg1 and atlantis,
    the characters that are still there in this series are samantha carter, teal'c, joe sheppard, teyla, daniel jackson, vala and dr weir for example
    this is the story i have come up with so far
    earth is the leader of a great galatic alliance called the united terran alliance which is similar to the united nations and the federation of star trek
    what happens it shows whats happened in the last years in the first couple of episodes where there was a huge war covering several galaxies involving the terran(humans from earth)/asgard/ free peoples of the pegasus galaxy and certain races in the milky way galaxy and the orii/priors/orii followers and the wraith.
    what happens the alliance wins at the end of the war but the members of the alliance have decided to form a permanent alliance which keeps peace and order throughout the three galaxies with a parliament, people sent from the races of peoples throughout the alliance but a new powerful and much more deadly threat than the goa'uld, wraith and orii put together they call themselves the angelouii they had been at war with the anicents which were the ancients defeated them and put all in statis but some how the angelouii have awoken and the whole universe is in danger

so i need more ideas for this series can everyone help me please
    thanx tom

set 10 years afters sg-1 and atlantis carter and all them are in it - is this an OAP version or something.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Stargate:OAP with added wheelchair factor

Joe Sheppard? - dont you mean John Sheppard
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

sounds like a good idea,maybe you could fan fic it, as for a series, who knows
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

could work as a movie... I got it tho for the baddie..

The Gou'ald got in the Wraith and took them as hosts, and learned to ascend, and joined forces with the Ori or perhaps they were possessed by the Ori when the gou'ald took the wraith as a host.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by cymruman
            so i need more ideas for this series can everyone help me please
            thanx tom
            Write a spec script (120 pages with outline), get an agent (la & Vancouver), allow them to present to ACME/MGM/et al. Be ready to explain how the current characters are still kicking in 10 years, and how the alliance across so vast could be handled in flash backs. Be ready for a comparison to Babylon 5: Shadow Wars and Peacekeeper Wars parallels.
            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

First off let me say this, I love stargate and anything stargate related. Ok, your story sounds awesome and all, but it seems a little too unrealistic. Right now, current timeline, Earth is fighting a 2 front war, SG1 - Orii and SGA - Wraith plus all the various baddies. Tha Asgard might as well be near extinction after the replicator war and the Jaffa are going to fighting amongst themselves for a while I'm guessing. I'm not even going to get into what going on with the many respective civilizations of the Pegasus and Ancient home galaxy. In my opinion, 10 years is not enough time to get everything worked out. Plus your going to be using characters that will be possibly too old to be useful in the field. If you were to make a few changes, I think it would be an awesome fan-fic. And don't mind me, just a personal opinion

Comment

If they were going to do another show, I think it should be based on one of the BCs.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Sounds like an RP to me...
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Well there is already Stargate The Movie, Stargate SG-1 which involves a core cast of 4 characters, much like Star Trek TOS with it trio. Then you have Stargate Atlantis which is like DS9/Voy combined since they are a very far far away remote outpost with a battleship in attendance. I don't think we need a spinoff with just the battleship since Star Trek done that to death.

Moving onto the future idea is good though, that should work. What if the new series was set 100 years after the events of the original Stargate movie (or 90 years after SG-1)? That should be sufficient time work up to the events you say are taking place. Who knows, maybe the Atlantis expedition found some Ancient medical data to help the Asgard reverse their genetic decay? The Ancients and the Ori are in an all out war on their ascended plane. Together with the help of the Asgard, we are turning the tide in the Wraith War. Most of the humans in the known galaxies are united under the banner of The Galactic Federation of Planets.

Comment

Working...
                    X