This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio Ear Pieces on Atlantis

I have been wondering this for a while, the ear pieces that is used by everyone on the Atlantis team, Who makes them and are there standalone setups that can be used with a Cell phone?

i know arnt they cool, i want to get one! and i love those datapad/laptop/notepad things, they could be amazing to wlak around with!
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

I think the datapads are Tablet PC's
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

i wonder wether they can be modified to play MP3

Comment

Quite likely
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Yes I know they are cool. Yes, those data note pad things are HP Compaq Tablet PCs it is just like a computer it will play anything you want. I really want one, except the price tag is like 1500 dollars. IBM is making one two, but instead of the screen compleley detaching from a temporary keyboard, it is like a laptop and the screen can just spin around. I think I like the Compaq ones better even though the IBM ones are better, I just like the looks of the Compaq ones. By the way the IBM ones are Thinkpad X40s they are really cool too, I can't make up my mind which one I want, lol they are both expensive. Oh now your are confusing me I don't know which one I want!

Owen Macri

Comment

Lots of companies make tablet PC's. They're overpriced and not worth it at all.

But hey, if you have money to throw around... they're kinda cool.

Comment

There only worth it if you have to use your laptop in a confined space or your place of work/study isnt suited to placing a laptop on a table.

Their just really big PDA's
                love Torri

Comment

I've got a PDA

Comment

Is it one of the PDA's they use on Atlantis?
                    love Torri

Comment

sadly NO

Comment

Unfortunatley I don't but maybe someday!

Owen Macri

Comment

one would cirtainly come in handy

Comment

Ya, and they are really cool!

Owen Macri

Comment

i wonder what else you can scan with them apart from life signs

Comment

Working...
                              X