• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foothold (314)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 314

SG-1 returns from a mission and discovers that metamorphic aliens have taken over the complex.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:57 PM.

This is a wonderful episode for several reasons:

1.) Colin Cunningham
    2.) Lots of Teal'C action
    3.) Evil Janet!
    4.) Sam is so cool, go Sam!
    5.) "Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you just take one day off?!"

Sam saves the day, again, and Maybourne actually gives her the credit.
    ------
    Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

Not enough people give Mayborne credit for helping out, once he finally grasped the situation. He didn't just try to slither away, which lesser men might have.
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

I *love* this episode. Harry and Carter, what more could one ask?
        If you can swallow the weird identity stealing pod thingy, it's a great ep.
        Harry has a soft spot for Carter, first revealed here.
        Slainte gg
        Slainte
        "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Yes he kinda does have a soft spot for her doesnt he?

I love his interaction with Teal'C lol he's dead scared of him!

I love the Idiot every day line even more because Amanda came up with that herself I think she said.
          ------
          Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

I love the bit where Fake Major Davis goes all 'hissy'!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              I love the bit where Fake Major Davis goes all 'hissy'!
              I love that bit, too. How did Colin C. ever get that expression on his face and that campy hiss. Priceless.
              Slainte
              "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Maybourne didn;t seem like such a bad guy in this episode. In fact, he usually seems like a man with honorable intentions. I find it kind of odd that they portrayed him well here, but made him look like a bad guy right after in "Shaeds of Grey." I much prefer the somewhat goofy, midguided Harry to the evil, scheming Harry.

Comment

This episode was good. My only problem is that we never found any more information about those aliens.

Comment

these aliens should have been looked into more... they were from a deferent galaxy, right?

(2nd post) I just noticed... purple blood.

(jul 27th) Another instance of VERY ALIEN aliens... I think they were from another galaxy and they used Stargates.
                    Last edited by Madeleine; 06 August 2004, 10:26 PM. Reason: Merging three posts.

Comment

I liked this ep, although I thought the alien photocopier was a bit naff looking though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure about that.. If they were SG-6 must have been on a mission to another galaxy.
                        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Okay semi nitpick, when Carter shot O'Neill (yeah i know it was actually O'Neill...) how could she actually know 'it' was an alien? All he did was stand up and she shot him?

'part from that, very good episode, liked it a very lot!

Comment

SPOILER (do I need this here, oh well)

Didn't his image flicker to do interference from the plane's engines?

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                              SPOILER (do I need this here, oh well)

Didn't his image flicker to do interference from the plane's engines?
                              Now you come to mention it i think it did... sorry... thanks

Still a bit awry though because of the whole halucinating chemical thing. She just seemed a lil' to bit quick to draw the gun and pull the trigger...

Comment

Working...
                              X