Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Beachhead (906)

Stargate Beachhead (906)

Visit the Episode GuideSG-1 SEASON NINE
    BEACHHEAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 906

Samantha Carter returns to Stargate Command when the Ori seize control of a planet, using an expanding force field in an attempt to gain a foothold in our galaxy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    SPOILERS! PHOTOS! AND MORE!
    Last edited by GateWorld; August 13th, 2014 at 11:31 PM.

Default Re: Beachhead (906)

I missed the first 15 min but that was a good ep. LOL, vala in an ori galaxy. How many more times will she be burned?

Chief Master Sergeant

Now THAT's SG-1. But oh man, we are so screwed.

really i thought that episode wasnt good but to bad about vala either way man that nuke thing kicked some ass though

Curently traveling with a priestess named kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by Excali5033
    But oh man, we are so screwed.
    lol yeah i was thinking the same thing but i feel bad for the ori they have to deal with vala now i would not wish that on my worst enemy

Thumbs up Re: Beachhead (906)

That was so awesome! I loved the Goa'uld - he was hilarious. And, I love his fate!! So, Garak on the side of the Ori. Figures. He's a power-hungry son of a <beachhead>. Sam, it was so good to hear her technobabble again! Even though she didn't give Mitchell an answer, well, the ads for next week kinda give it to us. I love her comment about the "back-up singer!" Too funny! I also enjoyed Mitchell's command decision-making abilities. As I suspected, he is going to be a great leader. So glad Teal'c had a bigger role this ep. And Vala? I am sure going to miss her. But to think of her torturing the Ori on their end - fantastic!!! Can't wait to see her again ....

Well, the team is back together. I predict the rest of the season is going to be the best yet!!

I'm so happy!!!!

SG-Me and company Won one!!!!! yipee, but we're still scrwd.... But if we didnt win it we would be really, really scrwd.

Sam was great!
    Vala was great!
    Shaved Daniel was great!
    Teal'c had lines and was great! (still dont know why he was hanging at the SGC playing B-ball instead of politiciking at Dakara... but then thats what I would have been doing so thereyougo).
    Mitchell was Great!
    Landry was Great!
    The Goa'uld is scrwd! (hunger, hahahahaha)
    Garek is a loser!
    The Ori lost one!

Cool special effects. Team work. Jack got mentioned again.

All is right with the stargate universe.... now I need to calm down watch it again and give a real review. Something a little less fannish, because I am sure there were lots of plotholes if i think about it and I missed some of the Daniel\Vala interaction because of fast\lowtalking.

I give this one an A on first thought.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Good show, but I'll miss Vala. I liked her spunk. Think Daniel will miss her more than he's willing to admit. Hopefully they will mourn her leaving a little and not just have it business as usual. Good to see Sam back.

Glad to have carter back. Mitchell was such a boy scout. Vala was great. The Tauri were stupid.
    HOW many times are they going to be bitten in the ass before they learn: "You can't trust a goa'uld". Granted, I don't think things would have turned out differently even if they'd decided against using the Mark IX at first it would have simply taken longer.

Gerak's a pain.

I loved Landry's last moment with Nerus. Revenge of that sort could be sweet. No more chickn for him.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a4...l/07e875d8.jpg
    "You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

What is it with Ben Browder and nuclear weapons? Is that supposed to be part of his contract he must explode at least one nuclear weapon? lol.

The effects were great and the basketball game at the beginning was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lord-anubis
    lol yeah i was thinking the same thing but i feel bad for the ori they have to deal with vala now i would not wish that on my worst enemy
    yea rofl but way to many umm "size" jokes if oyu know what i mean maybe it should have been called .....head

In the multifandom region of subspace...shiny!

UK Spoiler fiend popping in here...

Anyone got a little synopsis on what happened???

Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Staff Sergeant

I second that. Summary anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jree
    The effects were great and the basketball game at the beginning was funny.
    LOL, that's right - I totally forgot about the basketball game after all that action. Teal'c was great! I loved how he picked up Vala to make the basket - that was too cute!

Wow. I'm a little surprised. I didn't see that end coming. They left a way for Vala to eventually return!

I really hope we see her again in the future....

Lieutenant Colonel TheGreatLordGeorge's Avatar
    A little planet in a remote region of the galaxy

Stargate Re: Beachhead (906)

best episode of the year! 5 stars finally some action! what a great show, vala was great! welcome back carter!

Quote Originally Posted by Gargen
    yea rofl but way to many umm "size" jokes if oyu know what i mean maybe it should have been called .....head
    ROFLMAO
    yeah. simplify

Another absolutely AWESOME episode. The band is truely back together and they are music to this Stargate sg-1 fans ears! Kudos to the writers and the special effects team and the cast. Daniel and Vala's link may be broken but I won't soon forget the comedy and electricity she added. Gen. Landry just keeps getting better and better. The power of the Ori is an enormous threat to the entire universe but this one battle WE WON, thanks to the quick thinking brave actions of Vala. I am SOOOO lovin this season!!!!! Oh and the scene with Teal'c, Vala, Daniel and Mitchell playing basketball was a rare and much appreciated glimpse of the real lives these people have.

Jkrickit

In the multifandom region of subspace...shiny!

*begins pulling clumps of hair our*

need...summary...to live...please!

*passes out*

joking

Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Quote Originally Posted by sueKay
    UK Spoiler fiend popping in here...

Anyone got a little synopsis on what happened???
    I can give a quick one but some of the writers here can give better ones. Plus I probably will forget somethings in my fannish fawning at the moment.

Prior goest to a planet. The jaffa there tell him to get lost. He uses ori powers to kill them and setup a force field. Some Goa'uld sends a message to earth. Landry interupts a basketball game Teal'c\vala Vs Daniel\Mitchell. T\V were winning. Landry tells them about the goa'uld and takes a shot at the basket.... nothing but net. Then the Fat goa'uld shows up. He likes to eat. He tells SGC about the prior and tells them to take the biggest weapon they have and blow him up (should clue in here that this is a bad idea). Sam comes back. They take prometheus and a really,really,really big bomb (samuels would be proud) and they beam into the vacume in the forcefield where the prior is. They have a pleasent little chat, set the bomb. Garak shows up and starts shooting for fun. Promethous captain and Sam convince him to stop. The team beam back up. Garak has a hissy fit about the Tauri talking not fighting. The bomb blows up..... oooo the bomb powers the forcefield because the goa'uld works for the ori (big suprise.... vala told them so by the way). Inside the forcefield a bunch of "things" come out of the gate (I thought they were puddle jumbers at first)... Garaks fleet is mostly destroyed but oddly prometheous weathers the storm pretty well. Garak runs away. Sam notices the planet is collapsing and that the "things" that came out of the stargate are actually Making a Planet sized stargate. Sam figures the planet is collapsing into a black whole to power the stargate. Vala comes up with a plan to stop it but no one listens... so she just goes and does it... The planet and the gate are destroyed.... vala is likely sent to the Ori universe. Daniel lives.. the end.

wwooo... never done that before... I hope this is what you wanted.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast