• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beachhead (906)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON NINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 906

Samantha Carter returns to Stargate Command when the Ori seize control of a planet, using an expanding force field in an attempt to gain a foothold in our galaxy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:59 PM.

I missed the first 15 min but that was a good ep. LOL, vala in an ori galaxy. How many more times will she be burned?

Comment

Now THAT's SG-1. But oh man, we are so screwed.

Comment

really i thought that episode wasnt good but to bad about vala either way man that nuke thing kicked some ass though
        My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Originally posted by Excali5033
          But oh man, we are so screwed.
          lol yeah i was thinking the same thing but i feel bad for the ori they have to deal with vala now i would not wish that on my worst enemy

Comment

That was so awesome! I loved the Goa'uld - he was hilarious. And, I love his fate!! So, Garak on the side of the Ori. Figures. He's a power-hungry son of a <beachhead>. Sam, it was so good to hear her technobabble again! Even though she didn't give Mitchell an answer, well, the ads for next week kinda give it to us. I love her comment about the "back-up singer!" Too funny! I also enjoyed Mitchell's command decision-making abilities. As I suspected, he is going to be a great leader. So glad Teal'c had a bigger role this ep. And Vala? I am sure going to miss her. But to think of her torturing the Ori on their end - fantastic!!! Can't wait to see her again ....

Well, the team is back together. I predict the rest of the season is going to be the best yet!!

I'm so happy!!!!
            Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

SG-Me and company Won one!!!!! yipee, but we're still scrwd.... But if we didnt win it we would be really, really scrwd.

Sam was great!
              Vala was great!
              Shaved Daniel was great!
              Teal'c had lines and was great! (still dont know why he was hanging at the SGC playing B-ball instead of politiciking at Dakara... but then thats what I would have been doing so thereyougo).
              Mitchell was Great!
              Landry was Great!
              The Goa'uld is scrwd! (hunger, hahahahaha)
              Garek is a loser!
              The Ori lost one!

Cool special effects. Team work. Jack got mentioned again.

All is right with the stargate universe.... now I need to calm down watch it again and give a real review. Something a little less fannish, because I am sure there were lots of plotholes if i think about it and I missed some of the Daniel\Vala interaction because of fast\lowtalking.

I give this one an A on first thought.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Good show, but I'll miss Vala. I liked her spunk. Think Daniel will miss her more than he's willing to admit. Hopefully they will mourn her leaving a little and not just have it business as usual. Good to see Sam back.

Comment

Glad to have carter back. Mitchell was such a boy scout. Vala was great. The Tauri were stupid.
                  HOW many times are they going to be bitten in the ass before they learn: "You can't trust a goa'uld". Granted, I don't think things would have turned out differently even if they'd decided against using the Mark IX at first it would have simply taken longer.

Gerak's a pain.

I loved Landry's last moment with Nerus. Revenge of that sort could be sweet. No more chickn for him.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

What is it with Ben Browder and nuclear weapons? Is that supposed to be part of his contract he must explode at least one nuclear weapon? lol.

The effects were great and the basketball game at the beginning was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                      lol yeah i was thinking the same thing but i feel bad for the ori they have to deal with vala now i would not wish that on my worst enemy
                      yea rofl but way to many umm "size" jokes if oyu know what i mean maybe it should have been called .....head
                      My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

UK Spoiler fiend popping in here...

Anyone got a little synopsis on what happened???
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I second that. Summary anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by jree
                            The effects were great and the basketball game at the beginning was funny.
                            LOL, that's right - I totally forgot about the basketball game after all that action. Teal'c was great! I loved how he picked up Vala to make the basket - that was too cute!
                            Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Wow. I'm a little surprised. I didn't see that end coming. They left a way for Vala to eventually return!

I really hope we see her again in the future....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X