X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic 4

i just got a little bored...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...fantastic4.jpg
    Last edited by Darren; 26 July 2005, 03:56 PM.
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

I cant say that I like it
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      I cant say that I like it
      no? i thought it was alright until you said that saying i should take it down? lol...

Comment

ms paint? lol thats what i use for everything.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

just say that it is paint and then there will be a reason for it being so choppy.

Comment

I'm sorry Aphophis, I know you must have worked very hard on it, but it's so wrong, on so many levels. I think a more apt title would be......*a must not look*.

I'm not putting down your work, just this just doesn't seem right, but that's just my opinion.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

not exactly the best photoshoping job
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                not exactly the best photoshoping job
                But a nice try.

Not certain if I like O'Neill as the Human Torch or Mr. Fantastic. I'm thinking that I like him as Mr. Fantastic simply because I can see a few more one-liners.
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

eh...no it was not paint...lol im glad you all loved it though *says in O'Niell sarcasm* i did it in about five minutes to just post it quickly...i didnt have too much time... lol, i have definatly made better stargate pics before...such as this one...maybe that will be a bit better

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97...stargatewr.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X