This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard in Season 9 [Spoilers]

The Introduction of the remaining Aesir (Asgard true proper name) , Tyr Essentially god of war and Justice original Cheif of the Asgard before being suplanted by Odin , In SG1 I could picture Tyr or Tue (anglo saxxon version aka Tuesday) he would be a weapons expert and ship designer for the Asgard ships like Oneil and the Daneil.

Maybe Odin could come for a visit and meet with the President so A'tauri and Jaffa can form a new Nato alliance.Just to be authentic with mythology he has a cybernetic implant were his right eye once was it allows him to connect like a USb port with Asgard primary data archive.

Id like to see heimdall again and find out how his project with the Asgard ancestor is doing.

I kind of wish Heimdall waisnt Haimdall but a female Asgard or atleast a more femininish one , Could have been Skadi,Frigga or Freya and Hel.
    The Egyptian Cat God .

Originally posted by Bast
    Just to be authentic with mythology he has a cybernetic implant were his right eye once was it allows him to connect like a USb port with Asgard primary data archive.
    That is retarded.... but awesome at the same time
    Last edited by odinseye; 07 March 2005, 08:09 AM.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Me, I'm actually hoping for more involvement of the Asgard in S9 because of this idea of exploring the ancients a bit more.
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Big Guns Big Ships And Buff Asgard Commandos
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Asgard Super Soldiers. Robotic Combat units with huge guns and an Asgard inside. Like those things from Matrix Revolutions.

Comment

I would actually like to see the Asgard come up with a way to cure the Jaffa genetic issue so that they dont have to rely on the goa'uld or tretonin anymore.
              Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid

Comment

Originally posted by odinseye
                I would actually like to see the Asgard come up with a way to cure the Jaffa genetic issue so that they dont have to rely on the goa'uld or tretonin anymore.
                I agree, they need to remove the symbiote from the story arc, otherwise the writers will be too tempted to bring back the Goa'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by odinseye
                  Just to be authentic with mythology he has a cybernetic implant were his right eye once was it allows him to connect like a USb port with Asgard primary data archive.
                  That is retarded.... but awesome at the same time

what the hell are you on
                  and that how to quote lean you forgot thr[/ in the beging of the last quote sign

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
                    Big Guns Big Ships And Buff Asgard Commandos
                    Yeah maybe they'll be five foot tall mofo's rather than four!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebilrazen
                      I agree, they need to remove the symbiote from the story arc, otherwise the writers will be too tempted to bring back the Goa'uld.
                      Which would be bad how exactly?

Anyway, the Asgard don't need battle suits. They know kung fu.
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                        Which would be bad how exactly?
                        I'm of the opinion that when they use the same plot device over and over, it is a sign of bad writing/a tired series. I mean how old would it be if they had a Tanith story line every few episodes because some Jaffa accidentally let the snake incubate a little longer than it should have? Besides they've covered the fact that Goa'uld are bad, and that they're god like, and that no matter how bad or god like the Tau'ri are still, Scooby-Doo like, going to find a way to beat them.

Comment

The Introduction of the remaining Aesir (Asgard true proper name) , Tyr Essentially god of war and Justice original Cheif of the Asgard before being suplanted by Odin , In SG1 I could picture Tyr or Tue (anglo saxxon version aka Tuesday) he would be a weapons expert and ship designer for the Asgard ships like Oneil and the Daneil.

Maybe Odin could come for a visit and meet with the President so A'tauri and Jaffa can form a new Nato alliance.Just to be authentic with mythology he has a cybernetic implant were his right eye once was it allows him to connect like a USb port with Asgard primary data archive.

Id like to see heimdall again and find out how his project with the Asgard ancestor is doing.

I kind of wish Heimdall waisnt Haimdall but a female Asgard or atleast a more femininish one , Could have been Skadi,Frigga or Freya and Hel.
                          I've read somewhere that Heimdall was another name of Tyr... But maybe it was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Sebilrazen
                            I'm of the opinion that when they use the same plot device over and over, it is a sign of bad writing/a tired series. I mean how old would it be if they had a Tanith story line every few episodes because some Jaffa accidentally let the snake incubate a little longer than it should have? Besides they've covered the fact that Goa'uld are bad, and that they're god like, and that no matter how bad or god like the Tau'ri are still, Scooby-Doo like, going to find a way to beat them.
                            If Hogan's Heroes have to outwit the guards every week, that's not tired writing (I can't speak for the series), it's the concept. The introduction of an exciting new monster that goes all the way up to eleven is every bit as tired - possibly more tired - than finding new and interesting ways to use the old baddies, which might include not having the new kids on the block just shrug off the threat which has held the galaxy in a stranglehold of terror for ten millennia.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

don't forget Commander Aegir in "new Order"
                              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                              X