Jolinar's Memories (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does, I think.
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Just after the team is thrown into the Pit and find Jacob, O'Neill contacts Teal'C who asks the colonel if they have found the means of escape.

Why didn't Teal'C tell them that there were teleportation rings on the prison moon. He saw the beam just a few minutes before.

And it doesn't happen of screen because carter returns to the cell with the big announcement that there is a teleportation device in Bynarr's chambers.

Comment

Right, my sentiments exactly. I like the second part better.
        CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

I like the two-parter. Apophis' reappearance was creepy.
          sigpic

Comment

To hell with us!

Couldn't have said it any better.

This episode clearly sets the stage for part II but I do like that we finally dig into Jolinar a little more. Took them long enough to get there. Martouf is back, and he's got that lost-puppy thing going on, in my opinion. I understand, Jolinar never wanted him to know what she did to survive, to escape.

And not only do we delve into Jolinar's background but we get a good portion of Sam too (albeit more of that in the second part The Devil You Know).

What I do wonder about though -- was Dion Johnstone ever really on set here. I mean, he's supposed to play Naonak but he's revealed to be Apophis in the end so Peter Williams would technically have been there. Unless Dion doubled for Peter and then with the great reveal, ta-da it's Peter as Apophis.

Sokar, by the way, is deliciously creepy.

How would you rate SG-1's "Jolinar's Memories?"

Excellent
            Good
            Fair
            Poor
            Terrible
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              To hell with us!
              Well, I'm going there anyway. The memories are not really about Joliniar. Its using her escape from Netu to show Sam's own memories personally those with her father. A scifi cheat to get more backstory specifically with her father. It may be a little slow on the voyage to Netu but I like it. Once again the famous cargo ship. I'm not an asthetics person like FH but I always liked the look on the planet as Hell. I remember the first time I saw this episode I was shocked to see Naonak was Apophis. Even though we knew he was not dead it was still a good shocker. Also I loved how creepy Sokar is with his playing of fire. I'm calling this an excellent.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

For those who haven't done the epic 9 episode quiz posted in the Proper Stargate Rewatch: round-up of polls, quizzes & jigsaw puzzles, can partake in the 3-episode quiz instead which deals with the episodes of week 19: Forever In A Day, Past And Present & Jolinar's Memories.

Jigsaw: Jolinar's Memories

My jigsaw time: 10:08

Comment

The world is still safe FH. I got 7 minutes and 45 seconds
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The world is still safe FH. I got 7 minutes and 45 seconds
                    Yeah, my victory did not last long...

Ah well... it was worth it, for that brief moment.

Comment

12:42. 12/15

This was a good episode. I thought it was foolish for Sam to make herself known to Bynarr. Apophis just keeps coming back to cause troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                        Apophis just keeps coming back to cause troubles.
                        Therefore, it's always best to say "We're 99,99% sure he's ... dead."

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

11:40

Comment

Working...
                            X