This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I wrote a little theory.

Ok I wrote a little theory on the Ancients, the Gate builders ect. I know its not 100% accurate in the writers minds, but hey itsa theory. Was hoping for some input and ideas, my only problem was the theory was much to large to post, and by the time Id get it all posted thered be people talkin in between. So, just wrote it in wordpad turned it html uploaded on to a host and bam. anyways.

Here it is

So please input, ideas, ect.

kinda turned it into a theory because everytime i log on gateworld, i end up coming up with a new idea or branch onto Ideas, and figured I'd just write it all down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

You reference other people opinions in your theory, what board have you been talking about this on?

includes spoilers for Atlantis s1 and s2:
    I like the ideas of a civil war to explain the differences btwn ancients and orii and your explaination of how wraith were formed. The latter would also explain why the wraith left sheppard. He expected sheppard to change and return as a wraith. The bugs may have the same chemical that the wraith put into Ford while sucking his life. What happened to Ford shows that a human can turn into a Wraith.

The one problem I have with your theory is if the Asgard have met the Ancients, then why wouldn't they tell us or at least point us in the right direction.
    www.chevroneight.tk

Jack:
    "I remember feeling... feelings"

Teal'c: "A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips."

Comment

I like it, and is was instesting to read.
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Not bad - seems reasonable
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Spoiler:
          I thought Avalon pt 2 made it clear that certain Ancients were not allowed to go to Pegasus in Atlantis because they had the plague, so they ascended and became the Ori.

Comment

wow, i need to read it when i have time, but it looks good (i went over it V. quickly)

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Will you be updating it after every episode?
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

lol updating as time goes by and when i get new ideas.

oh when I say some people believe this or that, it usually when people are discussing certain topics and pop in and say that, or one of my older ideas which i don't agree with lol.

yeah lol. Theres alot more I could write now, but i need to add it all in.

thanks for readin.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                X