Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Caption Game (May contain spoilers / spoiley pictures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Caption Game (May contain spoilers / spoiley pictures)

I dont know if this has been done before I searched for 'caption game' and nothing came up.

The idea of this game is to get a picture from http://www.stargatecaps.com/
    and add your own caption underneath whether it be humorous or serious

Note: The site says 'Please Do Not Hotlink' I think it would be a good idea to adhere to their wishes good pic hosting sites are www.photobucket.com and www.imageshack.us

May Contain Spoilers
    Last edited by Qasim; 22 July 2005, 11:35 AM.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Sounds like fun qasim!

Teal'c: What are your intentions toward Major Carter?

Comment

ROFLMAO - Now thats what I am talking about
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

There is one, it's in OffTopic. I got a few captions in there.

Comment

I love Caption Threads. I may do more. Can't help myself when I saw this image. Keep it clean:

Comment

T: ...and I just woke up like this!

S: Explain again how you think Jack fits into this.

Comment

Best I could do with sleep deprivation.

T: Does this thing have Resident Evil 4 on it?

S: You kidding? We have the whole RE series, Final Fantasies IV through XI, World of Warcraft, Grand Theft Auto, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic... Even Super Mario Brothers!
              And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

T: Why am i strapped down, ColonelCarter?

S: T, you started stinking up the place with your flatulence! and it still smells!

Stargate Pants Girl
                (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Teal'c - "What is with these bindings, Colonel Carter?"

Sam - "It's part of a revolutionary new hair removal idea I've been developing..."

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Teal'c: What is this device?

Sam: It's an lie detector machine make by the Ancients.

Teal'c:Maybe you should find General O'Neill and put him in it instead.
                    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                    Individuality is freedom lived.
                    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

S: What have we learned?

T: Never attempt to play with Major Carter's "doohickeys" again...
                      - Miz

Proud Samandan (blue jello all the way!! )

Proud Anti-S9 Forumer (Pro-Original SG-1)

SG-1
                      Not your average world-saving squad!!

Comment

Teal'c: What is your reasoning for this action Colonel Carter?

Carter: I am no longer Colonel Carter, and this is the best way to initiate a probe!

Teal'c: I've read about this, this would not be wise Colonel Carter.

Comment

Carter: "What are you doing in my chair? General O'Neill will be here any minutef for our weekly... uh..."
                          Teal'c: "I am infact awaiting the arrival of Daniel Jackson"
                          Carter: "..."

Comment

Teal'c: I will now watch "Star Wars" for the 100th time... In 3-D!

Comment

Im useless at captions...but i'll give it a go!

Cater: 'Teal'c wat the hell are u doing in that chair
                              Teal'c: I was angry at Dr Jackson and he put me in here to calm me down
                              Carter: Oh really
                              Teal'c: Indeed

See told ya im useless hehe!
                              http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X