No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First treat...a picture from last night's Canucks game at Rogers Arena, Vancouver....taken from Lexa's Instagram account, she and Michael were there courtesy of the Canucks with their daughter & a friend to enjoy the game...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqtT7tjAE8o/

sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Deeds xo
      sigpic

Comment

Michael is 48? Wow and he still looks hot!
        Hello
        I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Here's a new wall I did of our beloved Dr. Daniel Jackson. What do you all think????
          Daniel1.jpg
          Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
          (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well a few hours early...

MSOL has been revamped at last......well worth the wait as far as I'm concerned....thanks ladies for all your hard work....the Facebook Page is still the same btw and HAS been updated fairly regularly for those that have been following...

https://michaelshanksonline.com/?fbc...TOIbLdsPwXTFHA

And my New Decade's Resolution is to come on here and post the odd appreciation post here and there....I did meet Michael again in July at London Film and Comic Con and I have some nice photos...when I get them uploaded I will try and post.....

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Today i felt so nostalgic and thought i'd check if Gateworld still exists and yep, its still here. All the threads where i left them. Of course i had to check this one for Michael/Daniel since i spent most time here. Almost to the day that its been a DECADE since i left. I feel like stepping into a time portal. We had such good times here and I'll always treasure them <333

SO HELLO, it is i, hardly anyone will remember me but i understand its been literal ages
              Just wanted to drop by and say what a pleasure it has been spending time with you guys <3

also I see you're still around Deeds , remember me?*waves*

Comment

Yes I remember you....I pop in now and again when real life allows me a moment or two (which isn't much as I am a very busy Grandmother now and spend a LOT of time looking after a darling angel 3 year old who I love more each day she's around me...

And of course when I get news of new projects for Michael....finally I have some to post ...links to news about Michael's guest appearance on the 2nd series of "Altered Carbon" (which he filmed AGES ago) which is out on Netflix at the end of this month is now up at the brand spanking new MS Online....

A trailer and his voice feature on links to YouTube as well...

https://michaelshanksonline.com/

Hopefully I will be back soon with pictures and my "review" of what sounds like a very strange and complicated storyline...if the first series is anything to go by it's "weird" with a Capital W

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

15 YEARS OF THUNKING!!

15 years ago today, I made my first post on this thread, Page 487, Post No. 9728, where I tentatively introduced myself and jumped down the rabbit hole that was the MS/DJ Appreciation Thunk Thread.

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...Thread/page487

And although albeit now only occasionally, I still pop in from time to time to "appreciate"...I still follow all the news about Michael on his Official Page, the Facebook Page (well I would as I help Admin it ) and of course Michael's very own Twitter and I do feel privileged that I'm one of the few he's brave enough to follow back as well (small boast but after 15 years of loyalty I think I deserve a boast about it and I'm going to )

Still going to hang around for a while yet, even though Real Life has a way of kicking back at you when you want more time online...

So Happy Anniversary and Happy Thunking to me!!...

And I'm still friends with many of those lovely ladies who welcomed me those 15 years ago too...we might not see one another from year to year but online we still keep in touch and I have followed all their lives and ups and downs since that fateful day in February 2005...

Love you all still

Deeds xoxo (and yes, my nickname came from here too!)
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Still here...self isolating like a Boss and doing lots of cooking, gardening (when weather permits) and bemoaning the lack of my computer still....it's seriously poorly atm and will have to wait until things get back to a more normal when I can take it to an expert as my poor hubby has exhausted all avenues atm...as long as my hard drive can be retrieved with ALL my fandom pictures, personal photos and 3 years of my beloved Granddaughter's growth I will be ok....

So I'm only linking to stuff on the web that I can find....this came up on David Blue's Instagram the other day...harking back to an old convention that he did with Michael and Lexa....I think it will be a long time until conventions get back to how they were, if they ever do...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_nFq3NJ...yw6mqKxJIrF4AY

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

Where has the time gone?

Let's hope you can have a great birthday with some of your family in a safe and happy environment and I hope that once we get back to normal I can get a chance to go to another convention and meet up and get one of your wonderful hugs again...

sigpic

Comment

Some recent banter on Twitter between Michael and David Hewlett with a mini-gif "war" reminds me of how much everyone seemed to get on at the Stargate(s) sets.

In this time when so many shows seem to be throwing up certain not-so-nice "goings on" it's lovely to remember how happy the Team(s) were.

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks/st...47752020013056

Deeds xo
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X