No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't this pic just make you unable to function????? Those eyes, I just fixate on them and I can't do anything!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

wow! oh my! What episode is it from?
      sigpic

Comment

It's from the image gallery just out for "Icon".

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, Daniel is an icon all right!
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, a few Daniel pics are a good thing...
            sigpic

Comment

You know if I were Daniel lying on the bed **drifts off into momentary fantasy** uh, where was I? Oh yeah. Now I'd be a tad worried about Fluffy and what he might be about to do...!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Doesn't this pic just make you unable to function????? Those eyes, I just fixate on them and I can't do anything!!

THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

EEEEeeeek.....*whimper*

...and without warning....*wipes her glasses*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                  Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                  ~CELLO!~
                  ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Dudes! Ok, you guys know about the two Outer Limits episodes that he's been on right? Well on Memorial Day of this year I saw a great many Outer Limits and Stargate Monday. OL was before Stargate. Well the episode of OL playing before Stargate was the first Outer Limits guest appearence he made....I DIDN'T KNOW THAT AT THE TIME!!!! I just saw pictures of it and I was like "THAT WAS HIM?!?!?! *falls over*"

And another thing...HOT BOD HOT BOD!!
                    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Trying to get my last Thunks of MS before heading off on Vacation (leaving first thing in the morning.) At least I'm not flying out tonight and will be able to see the season premire!!!

Anyway, I hope to see lots of pictures of MS from those of you heading to Gatecon when I get back! Have a good time!!!

sigpic

Comment

OOOOH! I wish I could go to that! I live like..an hour or two away from Burbank, i could so go there in no time!

Sadly, I can't drive and I'm the only one who likes Stargate and I don't have a ticket. DEATH!
                        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

[QUOTE=TameFarrar]That man does have some beautiful blue eyes!!!!

a woman can get lost in those eyes! let us not forget about his many other attributes. *mind wanders* if it weren't for my thunkbelt i could have been seriously hurt when i saw that pic. there should be a warning on that!
                          Last edited by sgt.siler; 12 July 2004, 08:51 AM.

Comment

It says the page can't be found. Can you attach it to your message intead?

Comment

oh yeah, I loved his first OL episode. Very tasty. Long hair there too (I like long hair).
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh jeez, I've seen that picture SO many times now.

THE HOTNESS!

Comment

Working...
                                X