Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

This is a thread for anyone to post pictures or links to pictures that we can all drool over. These can be of Daniel, or of any other role MS has played, or just of MS himself.

So, who want's to start the ball rolling? Just remember to make sure that, if your'e posting a link to a picture on another website or posting a picture from a website, you have the website owner's permission to do so.
    sigpic

Good grief - can it be true? Does no one have a truly thunkworthy picture of MS to post? *faints from the horror*
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, here's one of my favorite MS pictures. Click on the link.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

oooh yes I love that one! I bought a copy and had Michael sign it at SG4. I really want to get a full set - Amanda had a B&W photo too which I also got signed - but so far CJ hasn't had any B&W photo's at any signing I've been too.

That was nice for starters, got anymore?!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
          Good grief - can it be true? Does no one have a truly thunkworthy picture of MS to post? *faints from the horror*
          I'm sure I have something around. I've just have been busy working and getting ready for the folks' visit. I'll see what I can come up with soon.

In the meantime, here's one I found quickly.

Last edited by DJFavorite; 29 June 2004, 08:21 AM.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

**THUD***

Oh yes, thanks for that picture, it is one of my favourites. Any down and dirty bicep shot from BtS is a favourite of mine! thank you :-)
            sigpic

Comment

DJfavorite, in honor of your chosen quote from Jack in Heros, I give you this.
              Attached Files

Comment

These are just a couple of the vast collection I have. Want more?
                Attached Files
                "You have no idea the tortures he is capable of."
                "You ended a sentence with a preposition..........b*stard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_locks_my_chevron
                  These are just a couple of the vast collection I have. Want more?
                  YES, YES, please do!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alessiana
                    DJfavorite, in honor of your chosen quote from Jack in Heros, I give you this.
                    Thank you!!! Give me more!!!

sigpic

Comment

Our poor Daniel is getting neglected. He looks a little sad. We need to cheer him up.

Last edited by DJFavorite; 29 June 2004, 08:23 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Awwww....I'd cheer him up anytime...I could read him a few pages from my textbook on Akkadian cuneiform? Seriously, this is one of the pics that makes me feel seriously concerned...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Hello, I just popped by to say that I never fancied Daniel (always beena Jack girl) until I saw him in that sweater in Abyss. Now he look extra hot in that

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
                            Hello, I just popped by to say that I never fancied Daniel (always beena Jack girl) until I saw him in that sweater in Abyss. Now he look extra hot in that
                            Daniel in any sweater is nice...

sigpic

Comment

I always thought they were the same sweaters....so Daniel would choose one he had in his corporeal form to wear as an energy being....aren't they the same? I can't concentrate, I have to drool....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Working...
                              X