This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowan of the Genii vs The Magistrate
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I really like some of these! Especially:
      Daniel vs. Jonas
      Zelenka vs. Kavanaugh
      McKay vs. Carter
      Narim vs. Simon
      Thor vs. Yoda
      Walter vs. Siler

I feel that Vala is just asking to be paired up with someone, but who? Anise/Freya? Oma?

Comment

You know, this site does something similar. Maybe you might want to make some suggestions or participate?

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem
          I really like some of these! Especially:
          Daniel vs. Jonas
          Zelenka vs. Kavanaugh
          McKay vs. Carter
          Narim vs. Simon
          Thor vs. Yoda
          Walter vs. Siler

I feel that Vala is just asking to be paired up with someone, but who? Anise/Freya? Oma?
          Me thinks Vala is already paired up with Daniel.....till death do them part.
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem
            You know, this site does something similar. Maybe you might want to make some suggestions or participate?
            You have been beaten to it the webmaster has a thread in general discussion http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=15705
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Kavanugh vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
              X