X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree there were ways of saving Danial without killing his wife
    sigpic

Comment

I guess they just wanted to end that story line and introduce the Harsesis story line

personally i was sad that she died, as they (the writers) ended up saving Skarra
      sigpic
      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

i agree at least they saved him
        sigpic

Comment

I'm absolutely in the camp that Teal'c couldn't have simply shot her hand/disarmed her/etc because of the storyline. The character of Daniel needed to move beyond his looking-for-wife motivation. Initially, it was a great dynamic. But the series was popular and was extending beyond a couple seasons and they had to address it. Frankly, I'm glad they did so and didn't make it some stupid-lame-almost-death (like they did in later storylines *cough*Carson*cough*).

Anyhoo.... here's a mini-picspam. Because pics are pretty.

Comment

i agree with the fact of the story line i think is was good they chose to kill her as it aloud as to see danial being in sg1 for a different reason. i was starting to get annoyed with the whole danial looking for his wife and i liked carson so i don't mind that he came back even if it isn't the real him
            sigpic

Comment

I had to watch it a second time to fully understand it. This was a very confusing episode.
              Some say that he has only one ear.
              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
              All we know is he's called
              sigpic

Comment

i still don't get it can some please tell me? so the time when teal'c entered the tent to kill sha're to the time at the end of the episode where we're back to the teal'c shooting her was all a dream?

Comment

Teal'c really killed her but (i haven't seen it in awhile) but since dreams are ment to be your minds working stuff out so who ever dream it was the person reliving it and trying to work out why it happened but its a guess need to see it again
                  sigpic

Comment

Not my fave episode, sad in too many ways, but still a great one for Daniel and Teal'c.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ugh, this one was incredibly confusing first time I watched it. Luckily I could go back and watch over and over again until it clicked that it was all a dream except the beginning and end.

Comment

I agree. This episode is somewhat confusing. But I was actually kind of glad seeing Sha're go. I didn't care much about her story arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Sheep View Post
                          Quite a sad and confusing episode. I didn't really like it. I also didn't like that Sha're died. Why didn't they take her to the Tok'ra? like they said in one of Daniel's "visions"
                          Because in reality the Tok'ra don't have access to a sarcophagus.

Comment

This was so confusing. Half the time I didn't know when he was dreaming...
                            sigpic

Comment

I was somewhat confused too -so many dream sequences that had me thrown off completely.
                              sigpic

Comment

I was confused with all those dreams too. However, after watching the episode several times, I understood. I believe that forgiveness was the message of this show. Teal'c did what he had to do to save Daniel. Daniel finally forgiving Teal'c was the best part for me. Their talk in Teal'c's quarters was sweet.

Teal'c: "Daniel Jackson, it pleases me greatly that once again, you value my knowledge."

"I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                                "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Working...
                                X