No announcement yet.

Forever In a Day (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who haven't done the epic 9 episode quiz posted in the Proper Stargate Rewatch: round-up of polls, quizzes & jigsaw puzzles, can partake in the 3-episode quiz instead which deals with the episodes of week 19: Forever In A Day, Past And Present & Jolinar's Memories.

Jigsaw: Forever In A Day

My jigsaw time: 09:00
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You beat me FH. By about 3 minutes.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You beat me FH. By about 3 minutes.
        OH MY GODDESS!! Everybody hide, the world's about to end!

Comment

Don't be so melodramatic
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Comment

I started the puzzle, but didn't get to finish. I was already past 16 minutes.

I liked this episode because it was all weird. . Loved seeing the Abodonians, Sha're, and Rothman!

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                I started the puzzle, but didn't get to finish. I was already past 16 minutes.
                As long as you can keep it under an hour it's all good.

Comment

3x10 Forever in a day
                  Planet was reused when Daniel’s escaping. They just simply repainted the trees from 2x19 One false step.
                  http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x10/02.jpg
                  http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/3x10/01.jpg
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I don't agree that the reuse of material is an error. It's economics, and the realization that Vancouver is only so big.

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Tried the puzzle again, and this time I completed it. 14:51

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                        I don't agree that the reuse of material is an error. It's economics, and the realization that Vancouver is only so big.
                        Well, locations have to be accessible by truck so that's also limiting the variety.

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                        Tried the puzzle again, and this time I completed it. 14:51
                        Good job!

Comment

14.56. I think Sha're is beautiful & I am sorry they killed her off so soon
                          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

12:46 and 15/15

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                              I think Sha're is beautiful & I am sorry they killed her off so soon
                              I really liked her character and I sure would have liked them to keep her around for much longer.

Comment

This episode always leaves me a little cold really. I'm not sure it really works as an good end for Sha're.
                                Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
                                Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X