This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i figured out where the virus is from

So i was watching seige 3 just now and i noticed something funky.
    spoiler space....

when teyla links with the wraith at the end and she sits up she has that smirk of sorts that she had the last time the wraith were in control of her. so then i got to thinking...the whole cloak plan worked way to successfully and the wraith were fooled way to easily. what if teyla is still under wraith control and shes the one who puts the virus in dedalus? i mean think about it. the wraith left the solar system after the attack, dedalus was under the citys shield durring that entire final battle so i doubt that the wraith could have linked up with the dedalus computer and uploaded anything durring that time. i also noticed in the preview i saw last night that caldwell said someone was killed aboard the ship so i then ask...how did a wraith get on the ship to kill someone? it all seems to fishy but if you put the whole teyla controled by the wraith into it all of it becomes possible.

questions/comments?

Well the ep hasn't aired yet so we don't know in what way that person was killed, it could have been as a result of something the virus causes to go haywire on board rather than a wraith. But it is an interseting idea it could be a wraith ruse purpotrated on the Alantis team rather than the other way round, maybe they're just waiting to get all their hive ships together to come back and this is just to soften the team up, false sense of security all that kinda thing.

Comment

People die due to computer terminals exploding
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

qasimjavid...where did that info come from? (im just curious i hadnt read that yet)

EDIT: if you go to the scifi site and watch the preview you can hear caldwell say "your telling me theres a problem with the ship and someone killed him to cover it up?"

Comment

I remember what I read slightly different to the above
          Spoiler:
          the virus causes the terminals to explode - the virus is sentient
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

im not denying that the virus killed people via the terminal im just going with whta i heard in the preview plus some of my own deductions.

the bigger point to this thread was to discuss if teyla was still under wraith control or not at the end of seige 3 and if it was possible thta she planted the virus.

Comment

it work alittle too well...
              come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

The wraith might also have an isotop similar to the tokra isatop that renders people invisible to goauld scanners.

Comment

teyla wasn't in control because when the wraith get into her head she speaks different, and when she spoke she spoke like teyla and also she had that look because she was happy or well kinda proud that it worked and saiid " the message was delivered".
                  sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

coulda just quit life support

Comment

Working...
                    X