X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler Picture - unknown episode

Helo vs Apollo?

Note: save a copy and please don't hot link...thanks

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

I'd assume it would have something to do with Boomer

Comment

mmmmmmmmm who knows but then two hotties in one piccy.. thats NICE!
      sigpic

Comment

As I recall, its from the episode in which
        Spoiler:
        Helo catches extreme hell for his relationship with the Caprica Sharon
        Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Well, I guess we will just have to wait, watch and find out...and I tell you I can't wait to find out what episode that piccy is from...of course the season 2 premiere gave me quite a few shockers too...like the one part when
          Spoiler:
          Six tells Baltar that the baby girl is his and she...supposedly...is the mother......how could that cylon six be a mother to a child...she is in Baltar's head and nothing more...so we thing
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            Well, I guess we will just have to wait, watch and find out...and I tell you I can't wait to find out what episode that piccy is from...of course the season 2 premiere gave me quite a few shockers too...like the one part when
            Spoiler:
            Six tells Baltar that the baby girl is his and she...supposedly...is the mother......how could that cylon six be a mother to a child...she is in Baltar's head and nothing more...so we thing
            Well,
            Spoiler:
            the baby could have been conceived with the real 6 before he fled Caprica. She could easily have been 1 or 2 (maybe even 3) months pregnant when the world ended, w/o Baltar knowing.

*shrug*

Comment

Working...
            X