This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daudelus reminds me of a sea creature

While watching Atlantis I have to say it was great seeing the new ship and I love how the ship Looks like a sea creature to keep up with the title of the show. In case your wondering everytime i look at the ship I am reminded of a turtle.
    You may or may not agree but it does to me and I think it is great.
    Take a look at the pics especially the landing scene and when it fly bys during the attack of the ships when it hyperspaced to intercept the wraith.

Hmmmmm... sorry, go get your eyes re checked. I dont think your perscription is strong enough. LOL.

Comment

I guess it might look kinda like a turtel, depending on the angle.
      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

i could look like a turtle but i have a quick question on which i feel very stupid...when did SGC get another ship?
        "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

It was being finished last season. A fleet is being built in the background.
          "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
          The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

It look more like a Klingon battlecruiser to me, Vor'Cha class

Comment

I loved that ship! It looked so freaking awesome! I still say that a Stargate show should be developed that is based on a ship like that one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
                It look more like a Klingon battlecruiser to me, Vor'Cha class
                Klingon? I'm pretty sure that Stargate is trying not to be like Star Trek. Right?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                My deviantART profile

Comment

I think the Daedalus is a great ship. But i tend to think of a turtle when i see it, too. Don't know why, but that's the first thing in my head whenever i see the Daedalus. Essentially, they flattened the back half of the Prometheus and changed the name. (Not meant as an insult). I think the rear half of the ship is what inspires the turtle references.

Comment

It's a fantastic ship.

In a way, it does look sorta like a turtle, you got the forward section then the neck, the top, with the engine things at the side, with sub-light engines aligned at the aft.

The overall shape, it looks like a sleeker version of the Prometheus and the turtle.
                    Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                    WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Looks like a ship and a ship only to me ........ maybe i need new glasses
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                        Looks like a ship and a ship only to me ........ maybe i need new glasses
                        I didn't sea any resemblance to sea creatures when I looked at it either. It reminded me of something....umm...a spaceship! Yea, that was it.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

How would one explain or describe even something (to people that don't see it) that requires the capture of a moment, its elegance and its beauty?
                          Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                          WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

You would say it looks like a turtle!
                            Personally I see what they mean but I wouldn't have thought to call it a turtle!

Comment

yea i do see a turtle, but it also resembles the bsg shape. Also a cool looking ship
                              sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

Working...
                              X